Pfizer sales rep murder vs concealed carry permit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said nothing about taking away your precious firearm, o paranoid one. Do a test on yourself with the mace, if you have any balls. Have someone blast some of that in your face from 20 feet away, I guarantee that you will be rolling and gasping on the ground instantly. It will stop a carjacking rapist every time, and is an easily used instrument of self defense. Isn't it nice to have choices? Some of us even evaluate the facts accurately without trying to invade other peoples freedoms. Can you handle that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Trying to get a straight answer . ." Come on, idiot, you've got your answer, and it's NO to your hauling along your penis substitute. If an "assailant" came anywhere near you, you'd probably immediately shit your pants and then shoot yourself in the foot anyhow. You're best as far away from a firearm as possible. Go play some violent video game if you need to convince yourself you're a man. It's a lot safer for you and for anybody else who inadvertently gets between you and your man toy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather make my own decisions and spend my own money as I see fit. Commie.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're on crack if you think mace or oc or pepper spray will stop every attacker. I've witnessed cops spraying a perp and it did nothing for at least 5 minutes. He fought them until subdued. All the spray did was piss him off more and made his nose run.

Quit being such a dick.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Mace. That's a good way to piss off an attacker and make sure you get your ass whooped.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I have been sprayed with Mace. The only real deterrent is a .40 cal slug to the head to stop Ferguson like attackers. Let me guess, your liberal ass is either in the NE or California?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree with the PP, a .45 slug will do the job better :) I have a CC permit, carry everywhere I go, will continue to do so.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto! I also did in college. Maybe the gun haters will get smart?

I know it's a dream, but they will NEVER learn.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YET ANOTHER gun massacre, thanks to a-holes like you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man. Do you know what the cops used to stop that massacre?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just guessing they used a mace cannon from about 20 feet away

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving my point. You suicidal gun hating angry morons will never learn.

"Massacre"? Can't have one without being disarmed.

A real massacre was of the 6+ million DISARMED Jews just a half century ago. And even with that, you still don't learn. Instead you spew hatred towards me because I choose to protect myself and even your suicidal defenseless smug ass when I'm in public.

You're welcome.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're such a f**cking a-hole. Other countries have sensible gun laws but we'll never have that in the good old USA and thousands of people will die every year because of you. You'd think after Sandy Hook, where little kids died in terror, there would some revulsion towards our gun worship culture but oh no, it doesn't matter to you how many innocent people die. I despise you. And you don't need to worry about protecting me. Try to pull a gun on me and you'll get a big surprise.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but if you are disarmed you are a future victim.

Sadly, in almost every shooting situation, the shooter exhibits psychological or emotion signs that should be addressed by professionals. This is as much an issue about family members not properly addressing the warning signs and reducing risk to others, as it is for friends who notice a bizarre message from the individual. It is a mental health issue, as much or more so than a gun issue. Guns don't kill people, pure and simple; it is the individual behind the weapon that makes it an offensive or a defensive tool.

Just remember, "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away." I would prefer to control my destiny as much as possible.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. This guy. Big surprise. He will try to detail you with his new role play moves.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there, nutjob. Much much more people die each year by cars than by guns. Why don't you scream about that? No revulsion towards our car worship culture? You must turn in your car you evil psycopath behind the wheel of a deadly weapon!

Try driving near me and you'll get a big surprise!

So nutjob, see how insane and hypocritical you are? Have a nice day.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with guns is they are too easy to get for the average person. You can shoot someone at a distance (unlike a knife) as well as kill multiple people easier, faster, etc. than any knife. Guns should be very difficult to purchase.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a good idea. We should make them harder to purchase. Now what about all those 300 million guns on the streets? What about those?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

300 million guns on the streets- boy, you swallowed someones talking points in total. If you want to get guns off the streets, do as New York did- stop individuals you feel might pose a likelihood of having a gun. Profiling? High likelihood, but how does it become a "profile" by statistical likelihood. Most inner city gun violence is minority on minority, until the witnesses start cooperating with the police to get rid of the violent offenders, crime will prevail where good people are afraid to speak out.

For the other millions, they are in the hands of law abiding individuals who know that "when seconds count the police are minutes away".