Pfizer pre-employment drug test - urine or hair?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2016 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made the mistake of smoking a doob last month in Seattle, so I'll be fine on a urine test but probably fucked on a hair test. Which does Pfizer do for pre-employment screen? Thanks in advance for making me feel better / like shit depending on the answer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't want you here if you are a pot smoker.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell them you will take any drug test, as long as it is a written test.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to give a stool sample. I dropped trou and pinched a cleveland steamer right on the desk. I got the job! Thats the behavior these assholes love... go figure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is, you want to work here?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the best way to get the THC out of your system is by taking cocaine and heroin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude this isn't p&g. Piss test.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allow me to quote one of the Bobs, this time Marley. "Scuse me while I light my spliff".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me quote David Duke. Hang that brother on a high oak tree !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM "Well there Timmy, so far I got to ask all the questions for this interview. Anything you want ask?"

"Gosh you bet! I just got a few for you. First, do I get to choose the color of the company car? Also I really need an SUV size vehicle due to an ol'back problem-I mean I got a doctor's note. What do you mean by 8 'hours in the field' and is Friday considered an "office" day here? What's the real ratio of non signature to signatures calls for a baseline? Can you give me an idea of what you consider Red Flag expenses? During training, meetings is it open bar, just beer/wine or cash bar? Does the company mandate those HR sexual harassment, multi-cultural stuff training alot? Like if I'm just a little wasted , is it ok for my buddy to drive the company ride or do I still have to run the gauntlet home? The drug screenny thing,, what's that about?? I mean I did ski in Colorado last winter and did a mission trip to Columbia last year, plus had a family reunion in WV...oh, and all those training tests..who should I see about getting the answers? I am so ready to come aboard!"