Pfizer gave $1,000,000.00 to Trump's inaugural party. A man who has no respect for women.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Do you support Ian and the boards decision to give Trump the $1,000,000.00?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1 million

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a poll on this OP

Does your life suck

Are you a complete loser

Yes and Yes

Fuck off Weasel

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Great!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should have sent more! Buying the governments favor with a $19 Trillion debt is insulting! We spend more than $1 M on lobbyists and speakers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot more! And you can. E.g. Hillary got a lot more!
    I'm a woman. Proud of it. I earned my way to success in life and career. Didn't ask or expect favors because I was a weak, fragile woman who couldn't take care of herself.
    What more do you women want? You get your asses kissed, get away with murder using the usual excuses of taking care of your kids, female " problems", I'm a single mom, etc. etc. Boohoohoo for you.
    The govt nor the company owes you nothing. Women's healthcare isn't a right, it's a responsibility. Equal pay goes with equal performance.
    Trump has no respect for women? Who says? The Dems?
    Need I mention Jack Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, BILL CLINTON, to name some of the most revered Dems.
    Then, look at Hillary, the queen of the DP. Need I say more?
    Trump is what America needs to get out of the sinkhole the Dems put us into.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut the fuck up you're not a woman, and if you are you're too busy listening to your redneck husband! I work Cedar Sinai, not one doctor was born in the United States, the docs at the top are not born here. Stop your bullshit , Trumpet walk over your dead body and probably not look at you twice! Trump would walk over your dead body and probably not look at you twice! Fake your calls, just like you're faking that you're a woman with any type of substance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most truthful post I've seen on here, I call bullshit as well. People want to blame the government because they didn't muster up success on their own.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You two idiots deserve each other.
    Trump won! Get over it.Cedars Sanai? Who gives a shit!
    Too bad assholes like you will benefit from PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    You don't deserve it.
    Hillary and the Dems have been shitting on the AMERICAN people too long, and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up Skippy. You're being redundant.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you really think there's a politician inthd world that gives two shits about you?
    Hahahahahahahah.
    Another California nut case

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you have severe woman issues ? Did your Mommy wipe your ass until age 30 ? Are you still in Mommys basement ? F U r***** !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you have severe woman issues ? Did your Mommy wipe your ass until age 30 ? Are you still in Mommys basement ? F U r***** !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poor little snowflakes...Trump bad, but its ok that HRC went after women Bill assaulted....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shitting on the Americans how? Please list facts, soundbites don't work, and of course your for Trump, you're part of this fucked up industry of people can't really sell. Republicans haven't done a damn thing for this country in more than 30 years, again please list some facts behind your fucked up philosophy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh typical asshole who can't list any facts, of course you're going to call somebody retarded, Trump made fun of a special-needs man, figures. You clearly have issues with women! Are you still not over the girl who didn't like you in high school? #Pussy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can afford to live in California.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You meant CANT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benefit from Trump?? Why because he looks the other way while the pharmaceutical companies don't pay any taxes? How they make you feel like this is the only job you'll ever have, they love to make people paranoid because they're doing so much shit at the top. Trump would walk over your dead body. Wake the fuck up! Go do something better with your life!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like what, work at Cedars Sanai? Hahahahahaha.
    If youre stupid enough to let Pfizer control your life, thats your choice. Any fool in this business without a side business/job, is just plain lazy, stupid, and expecting to be taken care of......a Democrat.
    This isn't la-la land, sonny. It's survival of the fittest. The Obama years are dead and buried.
    All the crying and hissy- fits arent going to change that.