Pfizer found faking clinical data; liable for firing whistelblower

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually knew this woman, she was looney tunes and useless, amazing she lasted as long as she did...however I suspect the last post was not from her but rather a sad, pathetic attempt by her sleezy lawyer at some free advertising

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it sounds like another big company doing what they always do, lying and messing with people's lives.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives two cold turds. Pfizer sucks.

4. anonymousl

anonymousl Guest

Bullshit. This woman should be commended for her courage. Very few have the guts to blow the whistle on corrupt practices and crimes. She did. You cowards just hide from the truth.
    Pfizer has paid fine after fine for their bogus studies. Like the auto industry, all that matters is profit. A few deaths, injuries, lives ruined, etc. is weighed against profit from a dangerous, shit drug, and its recall and gues what wins.
    I hope she gets millions. Pfizer needs to be held accountable for its lying, cheating, bribery, and profit mongering.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Youre full of shit. Bravo to her. You wouldnt have the balls to right a wrong.
    Stf up and go deliver your lunch, a- hole

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey dufus, there is no case any longer...the woman was a loon...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A. You replied to the wrong comment genius...B. I knew this woman, she was trying to cover her underperforming but, only wrong was that she lasted as long as she did. Now go back to waiting outside the ambulance bay for another possible client...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they settled out of court for 1.4 million. Is this true?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope so because it shows it pays to do the ethical thing....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer...ethical????? OK.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOTALLY DEPLORABLE

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew this woman, she was a whole lot of crazy and about as sharp as a butter knife. Which explains why she or her ambulance chasing loser of a former lawyer keeps posting this bs here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't be that stupid if she got 1.4 mil?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we talk about why she got the money? I have a little insight into the REAL story behind that, had nothing to do with her case or the work of her ambulance chasing, low rent lawyer...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No matter why, its a lot of money

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure for something that had nothing to do with her false claims...Pfizer is not in the habit of settling with underperforming former employees who make false claims through a second rate attorney...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She settled. This case is a big problem at Pfe. Apparently others are now coming forward from the same investigating team and from the field force, too. Exposing the wrong-doings of the Pip. The is very brave and she left a very nice legacy and precedence for others to come forward and expose the wrongful firings at Pfe. Hurray!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a wretched whore who was ready to be fired and pulled a fast one.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest