Pernix Q2 Sales forecast?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by WallStreetGrinder, Jun 11, 2016 at 4:27 PM.

1. WallStreetGrinder

First off hello to ST followers. As you know I no longer can post on your Pernix thread.

My post here is to Pernix employees that visit on this site. Rumor has it that your poor Q1 sales revenue may be even worse in Q2- is this true and is there now concern that poor sales rolling over into Q2 now is major reason why copmpany cannot be sold off?

Also there are many posting on job boards for sales reps.m is this because Pernix is expanding the salesforce or is it because of sales reps getting fired or quitting.

How is the moodand morale also now that Sedor is temporary CEO. Are employees happy about this?

Thanks in advance for your answers and insights

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GTFO stocktwits r*****. this is a forum for sales reps

3. WallStreetGrinder

If forum is for Pernix sales rep, then my question is if your team is on track to make your internal company sales revenue forecast for Q2. Is the funnel in sales pipeline expected to make your internal forecast numbers. Or will sales be worse than Q1 in your estimate.
    Also, Pernix seems to be hiring many new sales reps based on job career board posts. Are these new additional hires or replacement hires for sales reps that are quitting or got fired?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look at scripts data (Symphony, IMS) to get a sense of sales trends for Q2.

these shitty sales reps have likely underperformed again and sales in Q2 have probably fallen drastically once again. based on the recent exit by major institutional investors (who have access to this data), I can't imagine that Q2 sales projections are good.

this company is in shambles...on the brink of bankruptcy...so I assume that the job postings are to replace reps that have left the company (though I am not sure who would hire these lazy idiots after they have run Pernix into the ground). you can run a search on LinkedIn for confirmation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol this is obviously a joke. Many of us have a long track record of success with many different pharma companies and have not been at Pernix even a year. We are the least to blame and only a total and complete fool would even think think so. In fact many recruiters and managers from other companies personally know our worth and try on an almost weekly basis to poach us away from Pernix. You haven't a clue.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A quick look through LinkedIn confirms this- a number of sales reps have left en masse in recent months.

This is a dumpster fire. A big red flag that dozens of employees are leaving behind thousands of dollars in unvested RSU's/options just prior to a rumored "buyout" taking place. God help the "investors" in this shitbox company who have left their savings up to the whims of the worst sales reps and management in the pharma industry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL is that what Daddy Drysdale would tell you idiot sales reps before you go to sleep at night?

The numbers don't lie. You are awful sales reps. You people would probably have trouble selling water in sub-Saharan Africa. Now go away