People are looking-Tell them!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know all levels of gsk looks at this site, what do you want to tell them? Be somewhat serious/little funny/honest.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The performance evaluation system with forced ranking of employees is terrible and de-motivating. In order to meet the forced distribution, managers sometimes have to give a ranking that is not representative.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to tell them that there is a board troll that posts here on a very regular basis and that you need to take most things with a grain of salt.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just have to love the "Speak-Up" culture encouraged by all levels of GSK management! I can just feel all the Energy being released.:rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the message board of a dying company. Compare this board to others on CP and it's pathetic. Morale destroyed. Frustration. Anger. Hatred. HR trolls here and insults employees incessantly making it all worse.

What a total cluster. RIP GSK.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that I spend my day on CafePharma but it looks like even the companies that are booming are filled with poor morale, frustration, anger, and HR trolls. So I think only the unhappy gravitate to this site.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously this comment is dripping with sarcasm but I remember in the past that our department completed an "anonymous" survey and then my manager confronted me with "Are you the person that said X?". I was not even in the office the day the survey was completed but it showed me that GSK does not accept a transparent and honest discussion of issues and if you dare speak up, without glowing and fawning praise of management, you will be put before the HR firing squad.
    Want to improve GSK? Eliminate the syncophants and put into place folks that will tell the emperor that he is wearing no clothes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't have your head up your bosses ass, you will be ranked at the bottom. I'm in PPV and I know that i will be ranked there. If my boss stops short, they will have to pull my co-workers out by their ankles.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do some people insist on using vulgarity on the internet ? If they were intelligent articulate employees perhaps they would not be in trouble and on the verge of being fired. So sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So pathetic to see this is the only response you have kid. Grammar post after grammar post with an occasional IQ cheap shot If you had answers for what this company has done you would supply them. Unfortunately, you've got nothing so we hear this mindless regurgitated material over and over again. That's what's so sad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in the field agrees. As long as there are no sales goals like other Pharma companies we compete against, this won't change.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have no idea what 'everyone' thinks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wished managers who say they have an open door were actually living that and didn`t have favorites. Phil F in PD could learn from that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much sums it up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have the courage to say the emperor is nude or question ANYTHING you are suspect by management. How can any company improve if NO criticism (even that requested!) is truly listened to. What tangled web....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking the truth or providing critique for improving anything in contradiction to edict, even when asked (or in your role template), is a release of negative energy and will cost you dearly. I'm surprised if there are any people left at GSK who would dare. Management did such a good job running off any such "malcontents" either voluntarily or involuntarily in the past year or so.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your sentence structure is horrible....so is your thought process.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any other thoughts? GSK encourages a Speak Up culture, and certainly would not bully or retaliate against anyone... :rolleyes:

Be sure to include your name and mud_id. :cool: