PENDING FDA APPROVAL

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2016 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have information on anticipated FDA approval for Lefitefrast???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, move along troll!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask Kathy. She's so smart and was recruited to play travel sports. In fact she's recruited for every job she's had (by the same person wink-wink)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior Management told a ophthalmologist at Hawaiian Eye, that the product will not be approved till 2017.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will only be approved once the OBU gets its Friday call averages up per KK.
    This is starting to get silly...but, at least will have the summer off! Loving the DSA campaign...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Drug Name: Kobezy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a troll ASSHOLE!!! I came from B&L

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That explains it, troll.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know whats in this mystery shipment we're receiving??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A tracking device.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three binders, printed out power point presentations of crap we already know

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off!!! Your the troll

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#alllivesmatter!! #strongdallasbatonrougeminneapolis!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one not wanting to go to a useless repetitive meeting in Dallas in two weeks?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

miami

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How useless. What more do we need to know? Everyone has been actively talking about the drug for the last two months anyway. Oh...I mean disease state. Wink wink. Many manager's are already making reps ask for commitments to RX the drug already. I heard the manager in the NC area is directing her reps to close for prescriptions already. This is getting very competitive and crazy already.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. I'm sure the OIG will be reaching out shortly. As I am also sure that KK is behind the full court press on Drs without even having the drug approved yet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a bunch of BS of I've every heard it! Move on troll, completely false. I haven't said dick about the drug and nobody is asking for Rx.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so full of it. No one is saying a damn word about anything. I've got so many Allergan reps following me around and asking my docs exactly what I've said that I'm afraid to breathe wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if I've been secretly recorded. Thank god we're in the final home stretch of the DSA campaign cause I'm ready to start kicking their a$$es!!