Payor Relations Manager

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 16, 2016 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights on these positions? Salary, division insights, manager grade, etc.

Thank you in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager avg range is 125-135k. 18% bonus. Annual lte

Other than that company is a total cluster

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the information.

Would you recommend taking the position or passing?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That pay seems low for a manager.

I am interested in learning more too. Any more information that can be provided?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to us, that is a great salary !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK does not pay in the middle or high range. They are in the bottom 15% of the pay range compared to the competitors.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Gsk is usually on the low range. Colleagues at jnj are in the 180 base range for managers

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But then again, they actually do something.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a liar you are. GSK is in the top 5% according to comments made recently by Simon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. I sometimes forget that all of our metrics are phony

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am seeing multiple openings for these positions and am curious too about it.

What level position is this? I am currently in a district manager role but looking to make a move. Would this role be a lateral move?

What does this role do everyday? Do people in this role enjoy what they do? I am seeing this role and a couple director openings, and trying to decide what is best.

Thank you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is truly sad when someone has to come on this site to ask about a job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe for board members.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a lateral move if you are a DM. They deal with payers and product access- middle man between reps and providers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even though there is a lot of negative people, these boards can give some of the best insights to what is going on within a company.

If this is not a lateral move from a DM position, is it higher or lower? What is the pay grade? What does the sales team think of these roles?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competition was tough. Ithis is there first position I applied to that I didn't even get an interview.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In gsk world, a job posting is only a way to hold budget. It's common practice to hold positions open for 6 months or longer then give it up to generate "savings". Dingo (financial wizard) has many tricks up his sleeve, just don't ask him to produce anything of substance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called cooking the books. Next govt fine in 3, 2, 1