PAYCUTS AND LAY OFFS....

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think drivers wipe them down?I dont think they even wipe themselfs,judging by the shit smell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those are some smelly employees. I heard there was about 40 drivers laid off today. More money to the lcm's for bonus.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean- more moey for the ones who do the least - sales reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah sales reps rule the company. We shit on those on the bottom of the totem pole. How the shit stains feel? Keep cleaning them shitty concentrators I'll keep defacating on them!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasnt just drivers,And youll see more to come.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you people for real? the money saved from lay off is to replace what was lost due to lost contracts and 40 drivers is not even coming close to putting a dent in that number.I hope no one believes that the top 1% in this company is willing to make less.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what sales reps do best. Defacate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you hold such envy towards a team member in your office?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the term "team member" is bogus.
    All he does (when he's not out jacking off somewhere) is sits in his chair with his feet on the desk.
    Worthless. Absolutely worthless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what his job entails and you are incapable of performing his duties. Now anyone could do your job including a monkey.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His job entails constantly re-delivering cmn's for corrections and dr's initials....all the time....nothing else. The docs hate him.
    A druid mail carrer has more skill than a sales rep. A carrier pigeon could do a better job and only ask for chicken feed in return.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmn's are not his job. And the only reason he is re delivering them is because your office gals are incapable of typing them up right the first, second, and third times they are being faxed to the doctor office. Why do you think the doctors think your office is a bunch of morons?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Docs hate EVERYTHING about Rotech at my location, and they don't even know who I am.
    If I were the rep I would go about training the staff how to do cmn's right the FIRST time, saving dr's the headaches. But this company likes to hire dressed up fat bellied morons like you instead.
    Go jack off somewhere, will ya?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thing is-cmn's are not the sales reps job. He is helping your office out by going out of his way to do someone else's job. All while you come here and bash him. Do the company a favor and just leave.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you- some kind of MORON?
    It is the sales reps JOB to familiarize the docs in how to PROPERLY fill out a cmn the FIRST time. What may I ask, do you fat slobs DO at those luncheons besides displaying your feeble attempts to intelligently converse with a REAL professional (who is all the while laughing at you inside)?
    At least bring a commode to your dog and pony show next time. It will lend an air of authenticity to your plight.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate obviously has different beliefs of what my job responsibilities are than you. Thank god I don't work for you! You are displaying perfectly why you are nothing but a worthless O2 driver.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a dm and I'd love to know your location code so I could put you in your place. Instead you will stay an Internet tough guy. For your information what you say regarding cmns is not the job of the sales team though they get dragged into fixing them because they are the ones that know the docs and can get them fixed. Unfortunately the sales team gets dragged into fixing messes idiots like you leave behind. So please stop shitting all over the place and just keep that mouth shut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put your spreadsheet with location codes on the wall and throw a dart dm, and while you're at it ask a few sales reps about the many messes they have to arttempt to clean up that came down from corporate.
    Put a little ice in that commode bucket along with your doctor's preferred soft drinks. This will go over BIG.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A whitty wise guy. No way this guy is a driver. Our drivers couldn't come up with this juice!