PAYCUTS AND LAY OFFS....

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A reliable source has told me to watch for across the board hourly pay cuts And saleried layoffs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great sales will strive with their commissions and the hard workers will suffer

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to America kid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Lincare office is hiring if any1 is luuking

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will pay rotech drivers 15.50 hour

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather work at shwans. You can work your way into management.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is plenty of room for advancement at linde. We have found a way to side step cba and we will be the lone survivors. Hop on board this train. No whiney big headed sales reps or negative drivers though.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather drive tractor trailer. Much more money than typical sales rep income.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must not have taught you math in special ed. At least you could upgrade from riding the short bus to driving it some day weetahd!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they have some class over at Lincare just check out their board. Not full of drivers either.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many drivers at Rotech have gone on to be area managers. Don't judge a book by it's cover moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far it sounds like a great place to work.Tell us more?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen we all know it's not the best place. The economy is not the best right now though and the smart ones won't just walk. I haven't been hit with a pay cut yet but they can't cut that much because they can't go below minimum wage. I hear Lincare is paying more I'm going to check into that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lincare doesn't pay its sales or management decent money and they treat their drivers like dogs. All the money is going to the executive office.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least Lincare will give you job security of you don't mind being treated like a dog

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems you were right,one got let go in my location.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope it was a sales rep or lcm

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope it wasn't a driver at my office. I'm a sales rep and if a driver got let go I'd be the one to be pulled to do that crap job. I'd rather scrape shit skids off broken down concentrators. Wait a second, that is the drivers job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an employee of rotech,so you are a shit skid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how is that differant from rotech.rise and shine idiot time to pull your head out of your ass.