Paul Ryan now a muslim

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Dec 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul Ryan has secretly become a muslim. Check out the new heavy beard and now he is opposing Trump's plan to keep us safe by preventing muslims from entering the country while we study the problem. I knew we couldn't trust that fucker.

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I haven't trusted the RINO Poster Boy since 2012. He is a errand boy for the U.S. Chamber of Crony Capitalism, and the disgusting Karl Rove. He is a Bushie Neocon through and through. Oh and he LOVES open borders.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing he has going for him is that he's far better than Nutty Nancy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He may as well be a Muslim since he doesn't have a problem with people on the terror watch list being able to purchase guns.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:)
    When are you gonna sign off on Trump's plan to stop all Muslim immigration? They can't buy guns here if they aren't here.

Yep, sonny, beat down with your own stick again!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you that stupid to actually think the two remotely connected.

Just shows how disconnected from you are from reality.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, if they aren't here, then they can't commit terrorist acts like they have been with alarming frequency. You are the one totally out of touch with reality and I knew that I could get you to expose yourself! Thanks for taking the bait.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we let the ones who are here, and on the watch list, buy guns they CAN commit terrorist acts.

What part of that don't you understand, fool.

Thanks again for confirming that you support potential terrorists being able to buy guns.

Now, go back to reading your Koran.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I confirmed that you are an idiot with no respect for our legal system and due process.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If everyone on that list was Muslim, I doubt that republicans would hesitate to ban them from buying guns. And for those who claim that it is unconstitutional, they had no problem with Bush after he signed the Patriot act over a decade ago.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is plainly unconstitutional. Quit your lying whining about Bush.

You are the essence of what Franklin said about those who would trade security for freedom deserve neither.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously belong to the cult of liberalism and cults make people stupid!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your hypocrisy is glaring, but that's what conservatards do best.

14. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I must say, you are at least consistent. I have never seen you make a reasoned, cognitive point on this board. It's all haymakers, that usually miss.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying is what libtards do best as you just demonstrated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!