Pathetic and desperate Valeant Reps

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You pathetic Valeant reps need to keep Galderma and Irmat out of your mouth! Quit trying to sabotage our business and telling our docs lies just b/c you were all outed in running a PONZI SCHEME! We've been in business for years now and are the best in the Derm world. But you pathetic and desperate Valeant Derm sales reps are trying to stir shit on CP and to our offices. Just know all of you pathetic losers are gettin laughed at the moment you leave the doctors' offices!! You're all the biggest joke in the Derm industry. Quit giving us a bad name and do us all a favor and disappear!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you have severe emotional issues….and could use a good therapist for your uncontrollable anger? You sound like a pathetic, lonely, frustrated sales rep ….who can't sell. You get out of bed at 10, drop by a few offices between 11-2, and call it a day. Yep, that is you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit being a hater. No one cares about you guys. And for you to come over to post on OUR board to "vent" is pretty pathetic. How about you go WORK and quit worrying about what other reps are saying about you and your pathetic company. Obviously you are quite the sales rep if you are so worried about what other reps are saying. No good rep gives a shit about that! I have the competition blabbing all over the place. I could care less. My doctors love me and actually feel bad for us reps because none of this is our fault! You will soon be in the same boat and that goes for the rest of anyone utilizing these pharmacies. Bite your tongue before karma comes your way because it's just a matter of time. I wish you and every other rep in this industry all the best because we all have families to take care of!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude it's not worth the time for these (Valeant) cockroaches. I'm with a competitor and understand where you're coming from. Valeant doesn't even have its own R&D yet they talk about what a great company they are LMAO.. Clowns

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hater?? You're delusional. Valeant reps in my territory have asked me more than 2 or 3 times within the last quarter if we have openings. Galderma trumps all you Valeant rejects. Let's make that clear once and for all. Hahahaa.. LOSER

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Providers are not feeling sorry for u moron. They probably think you are dumb as hell to still work for this low life company. Reps here are all adults and should know the difference between a crappy company (Valeant) vs an ethical one with morale. Ignorance doesn't hold as a defense in courts either so 'I'm just a rep' excuse doesn't fly. You all have a duty report violations and have individual liability and accountability.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreeeed!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

galderma isn't any better TBH... the NE region is attached to IRMAT by the hip. Bimbo's here.

Anyway... Back to Valeant!