Patch????????

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a concept know-it-all........maybe our wired product is better than Zio because it's not a patch. Move the electrodes if skin becomes irritated, replace they electrodes if one or both comes loose, take it off for a day or two if you need a break, etc. All things you can't do with Zio. It's easy money to take share from iRhythm while getting real world experience with the new product so who cares if it never comes out as a patch. You may want to do a little research on what it means to be a sales person and go sell the products you get paid to sell without questioning everything your employer asks you to do.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to the club Ken.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was written by an AE. Ken does not have time to waste on here listening to losers complain

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, your the one who drops to his/her knees when the almighty enters the conference room. Proceeds by being the 1st one standing at the NSM dinner. Always the 1st one at the break out sessions. Always the the one who prompts the CC to ask a question. Give me a break you mucous chugging tool

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow someone has real anger management issues today. There are many people who fit your description but i am not one of them you little meaningless afterthought

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has to be a Clinton supporter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep getting calls from recruiters about the current RM job open in the North East Region. They are talking a lot money. What is the realistic income potential for the reps and rm's?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless your one of Nelsons henchman, I'd continue looking elsewhere. Company has a revolving door worse than Macy's on Thanksgiving Day

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill or Hillary?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you may want to do a little research and ask your clients (you know, the ones that we actually support) what it means to bring value to them and what they need with their patients right now. It's not another 14 day holter which doesn't have a reimbursement model and oh by the way, this time isn't waterproof and requires that 85 year old lady to plug it in to a USB port. Anybody can be a sales person. Most of them end up on used car lots......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure hope you work for the competition because I would be embarrassed to know we hired idiots as big as you clearly are. Patients will never upload the data themselves under any model so the 85 year old lady story is moronic to say the least. It doesn't need to be waterproof since it can be removed for showing or swimming unlike Zio and the last time I checked the bulk of our patients were not underwater dwellers. At the end of the day we have improved upon a product that has exclusivity in its space and makes a ton of profits for its shareholders so I'm pretty sure our shareholders are happy about what we have brought to market.

Feel like making any more stupid comments?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you clearly have no idea about the business end. zio patch doesn't make a ton of profits for its shareholders, that's why they continue to go out and gain funding. they aren't profitable at all. their model doesn't' allow for that. If that's the road you want to go down then the big idiot you're speaking about is the one looking back at you in the mirror.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novo wouldn't drop $17m into that product with no expected return If they aren't making money it must be because they hired a bunch of Whiney losers like you who don't know the value of a hard days work

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great point about hard work. I know for a fact that most of the reps in my region only work 1/2 days a week. And that workload goes down in the summer months, especially if they're hitting the 80% level. They can say what they want and proceed to justify how everyone is out in the field giving 100% each day. Log onto your FB page and take a peek at your fellow reps and you'll see exactly the work level they put in. If someone actually followed up on everyones daily activities maybe this company would be in better shape than its actually in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree with the above threads; we'd definitely be in better shape if our reps were adding a few hours of work to their day. Zio isn't profitable right now... but the investment dollars are justified as the hope is that CMS will create a CPT code for 14 day holters AND more importantly that the IP of iRhythm coupled with Zio becoming an MCT/CEM patch 'soon' will give the return expected. IF neither of those happen, then this is more investment dollars being flushed. iRhythm has been on the market for 6 years without a buyer. St. Jude pulled out, they've gone to funding (over $85 million over the past years, with $17 Million last year) to keep the doors open, and company after company continues to pass on purchase... so, is coming to the market with a 14 day holter which doesn't have CPT codes attached to it a good idea? Not sure, but the individual above who is adamant that it is, is only partially right (IMO). If there's a viable reimbursement model for 14 day then the docs & hospitals will like it... IF not, then... time will tell.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not every business venture needs to be a blockbuster to be considered successful. A slow steady stream of profit from Cardiokey is all we really need. Bigger things are on the horizon, but having something new to talk about and sell is always a good thing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like you've had you mouth around KN's junk for the past year. What lack of leadership if you're looking for slow and steady. How pathetic. Time for major changes at the top....and likely will be soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what an obvious class act you are - just one more reason to be embarrassed about our sales force.

If you knew anything about business or investing you would understand the need for a balanced portfolio. Some products produce a high rate of return but usually carry more risk and some have a lower rate of return that can be counted on and provides steady stability. Cardiokey is the latter and every well balanced company has a product in that position.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has this management done for its salesforce? May I remind you about inventory issues? Everything they do is for the short term as it shows. This leadership team should be ashamed of themselves. If your counting on the CK to be our savior, I would suggest heading up to NY to see the pope. You'll need a miracle. This CK will be for a select few, period. KN has done nothing to improve the daily issues we the salesforce encounter. Talk about being embarrassed

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be great watching CK referrals grow and watching MCOT referrals shrink. Great business plan to take your highest paying test and replace it with you non paying test. Should be the nail in the coffin for KN.