Patch????????

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who resigned

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironic part was the ASD knew about the resignation and didn't tell HR nor his region. Glad we have some of the worlds greatest shows clowns now as our ASD's. Sad yet laughable for his insensitive mistakes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory or initials?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard DU was blindsided because the RSD forgot to inform him. Great leadership team Bozo. These idiots at corporate have more coverups than the entire Watergate scandal. Oh I can't wait to hear these ass-clowns roll out the new year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet that makes the current #11 happy as they will now move up into the PC trip. Although there are some high volume territories that probably deserve it more but will never even get within sniffing distance of PC because of ridiculous forecasting and rules for winning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Southwest area I think

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, its in OH. Maybe the other southwest territory finally woke up from the bad dream and realized it was time to move on

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know we had any PC winners in Ohio

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past PC winner Einstein

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Mr Einstein to you PC wanna be. Nobody remembers or cares about past PC winners at this company didn't you know that? It's all about what you have done for Joey Boy lately

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only a bad dream when you get stuck with a quota that was derived with no logic and motivated by pure greed - a few lucky AEs in this company get bypassed by the Forecast Grinch every year they are the ones who get the trip and the glory

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious your in that " Look what Ive done club", so heres some advice. Run to the local store and buy yourself some bactine for those roughed up knees. While there, run over to aisle 3 and get yourself some scope to wash down all the chum you've been swallowing from both Joe and his american idol sidekick. Before you retire tonight pinch yourself and see if this is indeed a dream. Once you feel the pain, you'll soon realize your just another one of the musketeer gang that will place their mouth anywhere just to be recognized.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Brutal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you sit when you pee. Make sure you bring some chap stick to the awards dinner. Maybe you and Seacrest can share a few private minutes together

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes absolutely no sense. I'm looking at the PC rankings and am pretty sure everyone in the top 10 sits to pee so that must not be such a bad thing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, but I only started 3 years ago. Are you stupid or something?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of loser digs up and posts crap from 3 years ago? You must be trying to ramp up your own internal anger in preparation for your insane quota increase that will be force fed to you in about 2 weeks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats some funny shit- Ironically it will become funnier once these idiots stand up and spew out more horse shit at the upcoming NSM. They don't have the sack to issue any quotas prior to this gathering. You might however get some information if your lucky enough to have a few scotch's with our favorite alcoholic

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not say greed, but lack of experience or favoritism. Pclub is how much more you beat quota, not how much you grew more than others.