Patch????????

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no news on the patch? I guess some duct tape and an ecat will work?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the RSD's wears a patch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean the co-operation with ePatch? That technology has gone downhill fast. But Cardionet doesn't need a patch. Their strategy is to sue or threaten to sue everyone else out of business and they won't need anything but the old leads!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long for this technology is a market winner? Delays delays no word on any timelines? What is exactly going on, hard to sell something not approved yet. Dont see the mednet team moving this up any!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did no one listen at the NSM. The patch is still being developed. Sell what’s in your bag for the time being.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are mednet questions, obviously not CN. epatch?? CardioNets was spoke about at NSM, on the way!!!! LW and zio are panicking.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? I want to know what planet you live on. Practices continue to bitch about the lousy cs, monitor delays and delayed reports. I'm sure the new patch will bring everything back to normal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Delta patch is going nowhere. Websites always make things appear better than they are and in this case the Delta site is showing something that is severely limited in scope to what had been advertised before. It isn't coming.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incidentally, Lifewatch has it's own patch to launch globally. I suspect that it will be a disaster, but I don't think that they're nervous. Why be nervous when the game is not to advance technology and patient outcomes, but to sue your competition into submission.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cardionet will start suing their employees

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, let me guess. You are not hitting goal and these are your reasons. Explains a lot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on genius. Add some ice to that kool-Aid

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor CS, bad coverage, crappy reports, no stock, my knee hurts. p#ssy, I bet you are just full of excuses.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, spot on. You must be either be an RSD or just a plain dumb f_ck for believing all the shit your fed. Go get yourself a napkin for all that ass juice you continue to swallow

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like it here, do us a favor and fucking leave!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In due time my friend.Trust me, I won't be the only one. Keep that lubricant handy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh know! What will ever happen to CN when the bottom reps leave? I better sell all my stock before that happens!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Save the 2k shares- you may need them down the road. The liquid shit you've been drinking has definitely hindered your vision with the 70% TO rate. Guess you didn't see that continually licking your bosses ass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, 1 of the top 5 reps just offered his resignation last week. But then again how would you know when your head is between your knees. Look at all the openings on the monthly PCW rankings. Trust me d bag, it's not the bottom feeders leaving. Keep those shares close.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which rep left?