Part Time Job Specifics

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had a phone interview with an ASD in anticipation that with the launch
    of a new drug in Jan. there will be an expansion in the state I live in. I was called as
    he saw my resume posted somewhere.

I know position is part time.
    No insurance.
    Was quoted mid 30K for base. He said car allowance is 700 rolled into base.
    Qtrly bonus to plan is $3500.

Not bad for a part time position.
    Anything else I need to know from someone who works at Ferndale would be
    appreciated.
    Thx

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just contacted too. Any info about this company would be great. I am interested in working part time so this would be great.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stay away from the NY/NJ sales manager, he is a real jerk off and is lucky I did not report him after my interview.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know if they are still contacting applicants. Haven't heard yet about an interview.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just know they micromanage u to death -- literally looking at call times (even how long between calls -- over an hour and they wonder why) every day and expect u to work more than the hours listed.

On the job board posting: Available to fulfill the minimum 25 hours per week schedule; this does not include the time to drive from home to the first office visit or the time to travel from the last office visit back home.*

They will check this every day and expect your last signature to be at 5pm or after -- as if any office wants to see you after 4:30.

They also expect all paperwork to be done outside of the 25 hours per week.

After they get what they want out of you, you may as well work a full time job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This description is very accurate. The products are average at best and the overall management team is quite weak.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about interviews for the part time position in NJ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What products does Ferndale promote now? Did they sell Eletone and Pramasone? We haven't seen a rep in almost 3 years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Ferndale just part time derm reps now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get any info on the NJ position?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw a Blind ad for 25 hours and the job description here in the Bay Area. Why not give the company???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place sucks....Full time + hours for 1/2 pay.
    Outahere...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In reality they say part time but it is really full time.......
    Better off working full time with car and benefits...........
    This company is not willing to pay for your talent

Good luck

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talent? Really?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look at their turn over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true!!

17. gigi hill

gigi hill Guest

If you truly want to work Part Time and have a flexible schedule then consider direct sales. I took my 12 years of pharma experience and built an organization within an awesome direct sales company and whew!! What a relief, I truly work when I want to, and I sell products I love. I found the company because I was looking for a new rep bag. Bags are so much easier than products that have been on the market for 25yrs and the doctors don't want to hear about. If you want information look at www.businesswire.com - gigihill and starbucks, or gigihill.com/sherishaw