Paragon 28

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think last years or last Q sales are for this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judging from their solid and completely ethical leadership... I'm guessing 5 - 10..... Thousand dollars.

Company is a joke, nothing is original and they do not have the funds or mindset to do anything innovative.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solid, ethical leadership with a strong track record of success coupled with unique, innovative products are the hallmarks that define any successful company, especially a start up. Paragon really hits the mark on all of those. ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I stand corrected. To think that I looked at this and thought that Paragon 28 was just selling Normed hardware that another company had cast to the side, and that the feeling I got from them was that they would screw someone over at the drop of a hat. Shame on me. All it took was this short entry above that has obviously not been written by someone on the inside and speaks volumes about their innovation and I am a convert.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have an ARMY of Product Development engineers in Extremities - didn't know it took that many folks to copy other companies designs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shady hiring decisions made at this company. They employ surgeons wives and they even cover the cases. Pretty sure thats a conflict of interest. Normed, now thats hilarious.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I also thought that WMT hired a prominent Arkansas Physician's daughter in their marketing group; was that not true a few summers ago?? Maybe there is more to the story I guess?

Oh yeah, and didn't DARCO Distribute & then COPY the Normed product line; then... Sell themselves to WMT in the Spring of 2007?? My my my what short little memories the King of F&A have these days in Arlington; perhaps ego getting in the way...

Ask yourself: Is your CEO really in-tune with your fastest growing market segment?? Did you listen to the WMT Q1 Analyst Report last week? Or were you too busy on Cafepharma spewing your nonsense?

Direct Quotes from the call:

"R.J.P."
    "Let's talk about the -- yes, I'll give you just a couple of metrics that I'm familiar with is that Total Ankle Replacement, I think there's about 100,000 of them?"

"L.A.B."
    "Total Ankle, there's 4,500 -- 3,500."

Good Luck with your 'NEW' Wright Direct program. Tough to point fingers at any of your competition when you continue to 'trip on your own feet'! Perhaps that is how you come up with so many Ankle Replacements??

Oh wait, my phone is ringing... just another disappointed WMT rep wanting to abandon ship!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT was a good one!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The compliance watch dogs will come looking for you if these types of post are put upon this site. They don't want their new squeaking clean image to be tarnished.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to your death in Ohio. Nice job picking up the most hated guy in a 4 state area.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoops where did my Normed line go? From what I can tell that pretty much demolishes all your plates and small cannulated screws. Not to mention most of the special instruments you had. The sets looked awesome hanging around the hospital in flash pans. Leading the charge in Generics.

Don't worry there are still Monster Screws and freshly harvested Femurs for sale.

As your loyal leader would say, "hey girl, you need to pop that cootchie, pop, pop that cootchie baby". Did I spell those lyrics correctly? Albert you there?

Word or JJJJEEEEAAAAHH or whatever the kids are saying today.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Management hasn't said anyting about Normed. What happened?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what will the sale of Normed mean for the future of Paragon?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please like Zimmer really wants to go full speed F&A, Zimmer will double down in the states and likely have Paragon 28 sell their total.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hows that surgeon investor program treating Paragon as well? Talk about some shady happenings. Begging to get caught like everyone else. Give it time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs like TSG in south FL? Why do these guys latch onto these little companies? is it the stock?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DPM or MD?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To ask the question is to know the answer "Grasshopper". Same reason why pro athletes change teams..... Cause they like the city and fans better at their new location, right?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took the hospital administration team to Las Vegas and bought them all new clothes and massages while I did a quick inservice on my 2.0mm cannulated screws. I paid cash for the gentlemens club entertainment and promised additional beach resort training venues if they insisted that the surgeon employees at their hospital used my implants. Just not worth it taking the hospital owned surgeons on these get togethers anymore? Anyone eles finding this out to be true In their territory?

I've also noticed you don't need to have any product knowledge or significant training either once this style of marketing is being practiced. Sales is a boomin!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice recap of Albert's last sales call and in service.