Papa Transformation

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing what a man can do. In a few short months, Joe Papa has transformed the work environment at Valeant into a place where employees go to work with renewed enthusiasm and dedication. Living up to his name, Papa has become an almost father figure that employees can trust and count on for determined leadership. Valeant still has a lot of problems but we can already see the end of the tunnel. Perseverance, hard work, honesty and trust are some of what Joe is instilling in Valeant's culture.
    Success is around the corner.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for you continued bullshit and derelection of duty HR Dept. You fcuked a lot of employees, patients, and customers. Papa Smurf is in it for a big payoff just like MP and the other idiots running the circus there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many sarcastic threads are we getting today? :-D

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You give HR too much credit. They are inept at best. It's most likely from someone who invested too heavily in the stock purchase program and is so underwater that only Alvin can find them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name one thing he has done to transform something.

Oh, wait he transformed the executive band's pay higher.

Ok name something else.

Oh, wait. He transformed Mike Pearson into a high paid consultant.

Boy am I motivated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant's pipeline is really not impressive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the SEC investigations and investor lawsuits totally sink Valeant. This company doesn't deserve to operate with legitimate companies that are focused on doing good things for patients and customers. I'd like to see the stock at $2 by Christmas, then fold. What will be the next set of step changes to make that happen?