Papa to incentivise rank and file

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 28, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if all of you who left are so damn happy, then why are you so obsessed with this board????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because this board is our chance to vent and gossip. Anyone who puts more stock than that into these posts is a fool.

Papa is not Pearson which is all it takes for us to get excited. But we are all so cynical now and have very little tolerance for fake or disingenuous cheer leading. Papa will not get the benefit of the doubt. He's said some good things already but talk is cheap and he better step up faxt.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa ain't gonna do shit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, he did retain three of Pearson's top lieutenants. And not to be Pearson himself (the man, the myth, the legend) for a more couple of years.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all want to be 8 figure .....ers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As loom as Ackman is on the Board nothing is going to change at Valeant.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as Ackman is on the Board nothing will change at Valeant.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH? Why is stock up? Pearson gets retained and investors loves? I don't get it!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true, then why wait until July. Pay it now, unless they are planning on layoffs in June....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEVER going to happen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa has had lunch meetings with a group of about 10 individuals from corporate each day. Even the little guys.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what are you telling him? And what is he saying?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should do a field ride in a Derm territory has poor Managed Care coverage and issues with Walgreens - I'm sure he'd love to hear what Docs have to say about the Fiasco after the Philidor shit

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must have the same pos manager. My DM is suspect for sucking whatever since he relocated to my territory for the job. He's young(er) thinks he's the shit, a complete tool who adds nothing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Updates?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you people do something to get that stock price back up. Geez. JAck up the prices on some more drugs, add some new smoke and mirrors like Philador, and stop paying your sales reps so much. drop those big payoffs to the managers and executives. lets get this VRX party started again!!!