Papa to incentivise rank and file

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 28, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A well placed source confirmed that new the Valeant chief is about to pay out to all existing staff and associates, a loyalty bonus of 15% of base annual income.

A close colleague remarked that he intends to show rather than say that Valeant is turning a new leaf. Payout expected in month of July.

Great to see a real - perhaps this is the start of a genuine culture change at the head of this troubled outfit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is the wrong people are getting it too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remember, all this incentivizing the executives, and whoever, came directly from the pockets and off the backs of hardworking Americans who had invested with this bullshit, evil company. Fuck you all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's doing the exact opposite. He needs to fire people not retain them!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope this isn't true Papa. Also hope you have hired someone to read these posts so you get a true picture of what is going on. All the top brass needs to be fired, not rewarded. Get down to the plant level and start rewarding those people - all the way down to the hourly custodian. These are the people who make sure you pass FDA inspections, and audits from all the other regulatory bodies around the world. All the idiots reporting to Ari Kellen and those at his level are who is responsible for the mess we're in. They are over paid, add negative value, and need to go. You have enormous talent at the local plants senior level management. Make use of it. We still have too many excessive layers of directors and vice-presidents that do nothing other than soak up expensive wages, salaries, and bonuses.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean fat, thick yanks are paying for this? All the better!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah give more incentives to the incompetents, buy a fifth corporate jet for the Morristown fleet.

It is called "Spend to the end"

Party Party as the Sewer gets flushed down the tubes. What a Management Bill Ackman has put in place!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, folks on here are really stupid. Complaining about executive comp and saying that the bonus should go to the workers. Read the title of the thread, dumb dumbs. It says "rank and file". Look it up if that terminology out reaches your 3rd grade vocabulary. Jezz.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr. Lyon!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the wisdom, you POS manager who is scared and sucking dick to keep your job. Hold on there as long as you can, because out in the market people are going to know you were pathetic. So much for the smart guys running the place with a different business model. Yeah, SEC and others are sniffing to learn more about the business model. Whatever they find, current and past employees know that Buffet and his buddies know. The place is a sewer. Can't wait for your next spin. No one is buying any of it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has already incentivized the top 3 "brass" in Millions....it needs to trickle down to those of us in the trenches - we are the ones that have had to withstand the backlash of what's in the news everyday and pretend like all is good when we are in front of our customers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop asking for a brass payment. Your a rep they are not going to give you retention money or stock you asshole. Look for another gig. Salix would have taken care of you. It's over, Valeant has lots more to focus on then give you a little shitty retention bonus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another day and another drama. There should be a miniseries called Valeant. A comedy or a crime thriller?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are reps going to be made aware of this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear rank and file Valeant employees,

It is with regret that I must report we have run out of money in the incentivization budget for you at this time, due to an extremely large payout we just negotiated to secure the services of former CEO J. Michael Pearson for an additional two years.

We thank you for your continuing loyalty, which is priceless.

Now, get back to work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is such bullshit. Meanwhile, I am getting hammered at a lunch with questions about this stupid company because the name is on the damn sign in sheet. I am getting asked how I work for such a shady company, if I can sleep at night, getting told I am unethical, etc. but you are right....don't give us reps who are fighting your fight any compensation to help rebuild your brand. You assholes in corporate aren't doing a damn thing to rebuild this company! You can thank the few loyal reps you have left for that. The settlement with Pearson is just another slap in the face to those of us cleaning up his shit storm

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i call bullshit on the office seeing the name Valeant on the SIS and the office asking you about your shady company. Number one the office staff knows shit about Vrx and them just saying right to your face why do you work for a shady company is BS. Second your compensation is fine to begin with. You get a good base, car, bonus you dick. And even if that was the case you handle it. That's why they pay you good money to sell and put out some fires out along the way. Now stop making all of us look like a bunch of pussys

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh poor poor you. I'm soooo sorry for you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boy Mikey P got paid today like a champ! Keep waiting on your rep retention though while another good job passes you by.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Get a new fuckin job like I did and stop waiting for a retention bonus