PANTYHOSE ARE BACK IN STYLE! HOORAY!

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2009 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Found my way back...

Missy, the thing I like about that post is that you understand that wearing hose is:
    a) Feminine
    b) Attractive to men
    c) And you're ok with that.

Good stuff.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a 38 year old and my wife is a 32 and we live in Colorado. My wife has nice legs and in the summer she goes without, but in the fall, winter, and early spring; she wears tights and pantyhose with her dreses. She not only finds it silly to not wear them when its chilly out, but that it looks out of place to have bare legs in the winter. I agree, dressing for the season just seems more fashion savy. Now when talking about a profesional work environment, I would think it's a no brainer. How would a man look wearing his suit and tie with no socks and sandles to the office, because it was simply to hot and uncomfortable to wear them? Comfort is such a lazy excuse. Besides my wife has tried brands like Wolford and says they are very comfortable. Just my two cents.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About damn time

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't wear them in July and August but wouldn't be without them the rest of the year. I agree it is a more refined look for my awesome legs. I also like guys looking at them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are definitely back in style and I'm glad! I like looking polished!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love them ...keep wearing ladies! Sheerer the better!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woo hoo....love them ladies!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally! Women starting to dress like women!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, panty hose was invented in Flatbush, NY.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw a beautiful young rep today actually dressed like a woman! She was wearing hosiery and her legs looked awesome!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That so hot