Panic mode check in

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2016 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panic has set in across gsk. Mostly around copd and asthma. I think there will be chaos as time draws near for advair generic. I can see it already within the daily operations of teams. Copd is basically bullying asthma teams and trying to get inventiv reps fired. Asthma has too many players in the front office to be folded up, but the lines are drawn. But two teams competing all the way to the top makes things more chaotic than the current athmospere is

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the sky, she be falling ! ha ha

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the sky, she be falling ! ha ha

Ha:DHa you're Busted !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how do you keep a BREO rep in suspense? Show them the Advair scripts numbers

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do keep anyone at GSK in suspense? Show em Generic Advair scripts/numbers. Start looking now folks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not the only one who has COPD counterparts out for blood? Completely non-cooperative, bossy, oversampling to block me out, and aggressively back-stabbing all other GSK reps, and Inventiv to boot? I actually feel bad for thr Advair Inventiv rep. Guess who isn't helping the in-fighting? Our managers, who are acting just the same with each other. Guess who also doesn't care? HR. #goodtimes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes copd ppl are out for blood! This is a competition, they need more scripts for anoro incruise, pulm needs to beat allergy, and metrics need to beat asthma. Asthma is on thin ice due to not being trained on all products and having the management change last year that favored asthma team. Watch out its real.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right!! It is dog eat dog and every man for himself!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

years ago each rep was accountable for a territory.......the team thingie ruined it all.......I was in a team for 6 years and you could never trust the other person.....talking trash to the manager or even the doc.....the worst was a rep who actually followed other reps usually new ....and reported to manager if they left late or came home early......yep, again the the Carolinas.