Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. VOCS

VOCS Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join now, tomorrow you may be gone..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I joined when I was first contacted. Was laid off in 2009 as a VPC winner. Needless to say I don't know if joining the lawsuit was a contributor or not, but after reading through the Fair Wages and Labor Act and the changes that President Bush made in his second term I felt that Pfizer was wrong.

Pfizer is a company that is managed by unprincipled people as evidenced by the billions they've already paid in lawsuits and through their exploitation of people and resources. The company provides employees with fantastic pay and benefits, but it is a corporation and is thus driven by profit as opposed to principals and morals. So, I have copies of expense reports, dinner programs and calendars that document all time above and over the 40 hours workweek. It's interesting to look at receipts and see that you were at Einstein Bagels at 6:00 a.m. and leaving a restaurant at 10:50 p.m. after completion of a dinner program and in the end you are told you are not a salesperson. It is a personal decision to join, but I am happy I did and if it contributed to my lay-off in 2009 so be it I am glad to be gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest