Outlook for each division in 2016?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2015 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the situation? What divisions are better off? Which are in trouble? Layoffs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which of the THREE divisions within this doom and gloom company will layoff in 2016? Best of luck Sunovitones.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question is which division is most likely to layoff?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A...L....B

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgmt needs to be held accountable. Perhaps cuts should start there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but management would rather blame reps than look in the mirror.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The old roll the ball down hill routine which is classic Pharma 101 mgmt tactic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

My Vision 2020 goal is to have been with another for at least 3 years and not still rotting in this hell hole.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read this on another company site regarding 2016 and what will lead to trouble on the horizon. These ALL apply here.

1. No pipeline. Look at our website, and tell me what you think is our "leading drug" in our pipeline.

2. A culture that is just as big pharma as a Pfizer or Merck.

3. Management that is now more concerned with metrics, speaker programs, spreadsheets, conference calls, etc., than sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these are true. This organization will cease to exist by 2020. That big, beautiful building at 84 Waterford Dr. will be occupied by another company in a few years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's ok. Most of us actually work in 158. Clearly you're very well versed on the status of, and what happens at, your company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

158 or 84. You're still going be unemployed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To say the least. This place has trouble written all over it for 2016. Culture reminds me of my days at Pfizer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares which building you occupy. They are both leased and the lease is up in november 2016. We have shown no interest to renew the lease either. The reason is clear, we will be part of another company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like Merck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSP owns the buildings, dumbass. Read the SEC documents of when DSP bought Sepracor. Stop making up lies.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares who owns the buildings dumb dumb. This company is run like a primary care division of Merck/Pfizer and will blow up sooner than later on this pace. Mgmt is clueless and running this place into the ground.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur. Quit fabricating BS. This place sucks. No leaders. Just managers to love to kick the shit out of reps. No pipeline. No future. Open your eyes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right! The useless BS has increased dramatically! Wait until 1/4/16! They will be screaming at us to do even more useless programs, more ride alongs, metrics.... OMG! It's not going to let up in 2016!