Outing CP Posters

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2015 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting one week from today the names of DSI staff posting on CP will be shared on this site, under this post

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shutup dork Unless someone is doing it from their work computer connected to the Vpn thing there's no way to know even then it's pretty slim....and honestly the company wouldn't want another civil case and I'm sure IT has more to worry about then who is posting about the horrible management team at DSI .. Here's a secret everyone in the industry already knows that.. Go spread fear somewhere else!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every key stroke from work equipment is tracked, it takes two minutes. Here is number one, McDermot, Mike, District Sales Manager. The company is tracking all equipment based activity due to threats placed against staff persons, like it or not you're warned you dummie.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike mcDermot!
    Lol-
    So full of himself!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And? What happens next once they have those names? Because as of now, nobody cares!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired for violating company policy on equipment, sharing confidential information, whole lots of reasons. Makes severance a lot less expensive and staff are fired instead of resigning.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously? Just because you SAY he's doing it, doesn't mean he IS doing it. Don't you think if HR or Compliance had been able to ID the offenders, they WOULD have ages ago???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think anyone in Parsippany cares about what is posted here? I don't see how the time and effort involved in catching someone posting crap would be worth it. They can fire anyone at anytime anyway. The paper trail just makes it easier to avoid a lawsuit. Just think...if they actually took the time to track iPads a lot more people would get fired for coming in late and leaving early.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. Yea ok.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hands down the dumbest post in CP history. A company is getting ready to cut 1,200 jobs and this idiot is talking about the IT department looking for CP posters? Are you crazy? What about the people who don't work at DSInon CP, are you going to report them to the cops?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't even work for your company and i am so embarrassed for all of you! this thread is absolutely hilarious. i don't know whether to laugh or cry right now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, you don't work here but you're viewing the site and posting? Sure, you're a fluffier likely living in moms basement. This is the difference in paying severance or not. Millions in savings so of course it matters you ass. No work required, it's a simple program and code. Ask Dave Ferraro in marketing. He's posting CONSTANTLY!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dummie - read the post.
    Those who use company equipment. You want me to spell it? Have your boyfriend read this out load to you and maybe that will help. Who cares about non DSI staff? BTW way to go with multiple posts. Total giveaway. Next time swallow instead of spitting. Dummie.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares who is posting. The end is here anyway. There is nothing more to post. This company is done and over with. How many more times can we hear about the ridiculous rants of our leadership and how people don't work. I hope to someday belong to an organization that has some integrity. This place used to have it, but it's been gone for a while.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This empty threat has been making the rounds for years.

Go fuck yourself asshat. Find me in NYC

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you coward, just tell me your name and I'll find u tough guy. Piece of garbage running his fat mouth, kinda guy who gets his neck snapped. U got NO balls. Cept the ones in yo mouth

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really...really...this is where you all are? Anonymous posters calling out other anonymous posters? Pathetic!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember you, you were in a training class with me and we gave u a nickname, cum catcher or bucket maybe? Your chin was always so shiny and all u did was bitch about DSI. Well now you can go with your butt buddies. Good riddance queer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm shaking in my PJs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is warning you with peace and love