Otsuka and Takeda

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am amazed at how much control these 2 companies have over our salesforce, and company in general! Our managers jump when Otsuka/Takeda management says, and then ask permission to come down! You can tell they are scared to death of their management! It has become laughable! We are no more than a "contract salesforce" like a Quintiles or Publicis sales contract!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

question is who's worse to work with .... I say takeda....at least otsuka has psych experience... Takeda is Entitled PC reps trying to over call on psychs like a PCP office only going where existing Trintellix RXs are! They have no clue

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda for sure! So difficult to work with and no psych experience..... Lundbeck please tell us for Christmas you will tell us they are no longer calling on our psych offices!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Takeda reps are far less psycho than my Otsuka counterparts. Otsuka has a spreadsheet or metric for everything which is ok until they want me to participate.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am amazed at how these two companies control our management. If they want to meet, my manager practically has a nervous breakdown trying to bend over backward to appease these idiots! Their management literally controls Lundbeck management! It's completely embarrassing how our guys kiss their asses! Otsuka is the worst, without a doubt! They that us like their bitches! Getting real sick of it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been going on since day one. They say "Jump!", we say "how high!" They promote Abilify against Rexulti, and we just smile. You're right, Takeda is not quite as bad as Otsuka. There is no point worrying about it, it won't change. It's just like everything else around here, nothing changes for the better. 2017 will definitely see changes though. Just wait and see, if you are still here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doesnt matter. Without idalopirdine this company will take a dirt nap by 2018.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is Glenn A?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ASM?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

louise fired him a few weeks ago. Second asm she canned in a two week time period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they need to clean house a little further south.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glen was a racist and sexist asshole. F-- him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did Glenn and the other manager do?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did not do anything except try to support their AM's. I suspect that Louise did not fire them THEY fired her. Along with MV last year. She is the opposite of what Lundbeck sold us on when they hired us. We are screwed when she hires another Lilly person who will revert to the big pharma model they know. I have grown to hate this company. Who promoted Louise? Oh yeah. Another Lilly ass wipe.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in Venanzi