Otonomy jobs

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, does anyone know anything about new jobs posted with PTSS? I was interested in salary and bonus potential mostly and timelines for training and hire dates. Thanks anyone that may know anything.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? on base. 90-100. Mid Jan start date.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted yet for these direct hire positions?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my understanding product not approved and no hiring until after approval Q1-2 2016

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the device will be in the form of a very user friendly rubber deek designed for those with ED and cannot take ED drugs. The deek comes in three lengths . . . . . . . 6", 9" and 13". They will be priced according to length and girth. Clinical trials are ongoing to determine proper fit. Stay tuned.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hows phone screens going? Anyone?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ent sell

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone screens taking place the next two weeks. Hiring date Jan 17th Training home study for two weeks then launch.. PADUFA Dec 25th..

After initial HR screen, then manager.. then another interview Nov.. before Thanksgiving.

Letters with intent sent in Dec..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone verify if interviewing will be happening in Dallas, TX the week of 11/16/2015?

Thanks!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face to face interviews in Dallas weeks of 11/16 and 11/30.

Anyone have thoughts on this drug? I'm interviewing but not sold yet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's bonus target? Who is the company and are they still calling for interviews?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are being offered as high as $130,000. Hold out on negoatiations.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otonomy jobs = A new term for reps who call on ENTs. Autonomy jobs = jobs that offer a high degree of independence (what most Pharma reps desire!). ;)