Opioids R Us

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2016 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a global leader in abuse detterent opioids, how come Pfizer isn't selling any? Embeda sales amount to about $20mm a year and Pfizer can't get OXYCODONE approved or hydro codons developed. What happened? With all the big talk, we expected Pfizer to at least capture 1% of the OxyContin market by now. Who is responsible for this fiasco???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRMP Tweet

Look Pfizer, I'm coming back to New York and Pfizer NY is going to be bigger and better than it ever was before. You're gonna love being bigger and better. When I'm president I'm gonna bring back jobs, bring back your higher wages, even bring back the Dodgers! We're even going to dump Pfizers opioids on San Francisco in exchange for the Giants.

Don't listen to Lyin Ted or Loopie Litwick. Opioids are for dummies. We're goin to make America great by making American drugs. No more poppy seed drugs from Afgahnistan. We'll build a wall around NYC to keep opioids out. Hell, I'll even build a wall around Brooklyn to keep CA from taking our baseball teams. How's that for NY values!

DNLD

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cruz Control

Well, there goes the Donald again, talking about opioids and bigger is better, as if Pfizer and all the world's opioids were his to play with in his hot little hands. The truth is, we have a constitution right to bare arms, unto which an opioid can be delivered. The truth is, Donald would abort the opioid programs at Pfizer when the American people say - let the opioid live! The truth is, Donald would turn opioid sales over to illegal aliens who would profit at the expense of the Amercan worker. Shame on you, Donald. May the almighty bring shame upon thy seed, poppy and otherwise, like he did Job.

Td

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRMP Tweet

What the hell is up with the hands again! My hands are fine. I have Man hands - hands to love with. But the bigger issue is, I want to restore Pfizer to greatness, and you can't do it by selling opioids and sex drugs. And...what! .... who was that? Is that Lyin Litwick protesting again about his opioids?

Get em outa here! Take him out! That's right, take him outa here! Don't give him his coat! Don't give him is coat or his Pfizer ID badge, so he can't get back in. That's it. Send him over to Lyin Ted to cry on his shoulder. Damn trouble maker.

The DNLD

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel the Burn:

Look! Litwick! We're tire of hearing about your damn opioids. You're not qualified to be president of Pfizer, and developing opioids are not going to get you there. If I were president, I would divest opioids and split up the company into smaller, more manageable units - call them Pfizerettes if you like - and have them run by the people. And I would encourage young people to not use opioids by giving them free samples of vitamin "V". You know what I'm talkin about. And they would love it.

But I would agree with Donald on one issue - returning the Dodgers to Brooklyn. That would be great. And we could give CA all our one syllable teams - the Mets, the Jets, and the Nets - in exchange for the Oakland Raiders. In the spirit of Pfizer, we could rename them the "Corporate Raiders." :D

BS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HLLRY Tweet

HELLO Pfizer and New York!!! It is great to be back HOME!!! Neither Littlewack nor Berniewack should be your president, not that they are not qualified. I'm not saying that. But Pfizer needs leadership that can work with the NPC and the DSCC and the MADD and all the other little governance committees to better the lives of each and every American, and max max out profits for the average, campaign-contributing investor. Let me just say that Pfizer needs a woman with a commanding presence to ...... What? Sarah! What are you doing here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HI NEW YORK!!! thank you for inviting me. Ya know, Donald and I are sooo grateful for got that to, we are too proud to be standing in the middle of it! YES!!! Don't let the MAN, G Gordan Litwack, take over the company cause, as all Liberty-loving Americans know, he gets nine votes and the other NPC members each get only one. Ya got to reload! Just like the great Yankee, Yogi Bear, once said "When you come to a fork in the road, pick it up - and stick it in your opponents Ass!!!" Yeah Baby!!! You need to throw the opioids in the Hudson, just like our forefathers did when the British brought opium into Boston Hahbah - and the bells were goin off and every freedom loving patriot American came a runnin!!! Yeah!!!

:p

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McCain Tweat

I just received a memorandum on my mimeograph from Reince Priebus and she assures me all is well with the RNC, one of the ah governance bodies at Pfizer. Or maybe it was the RNPC or the PISS. Speaking of PISS, I've got to run and only have time one more question.

Who do I endorse for president of Pfizer? Ahhhhhh, ..... You wanna get that microphone outa my friggin face before I break your balls and jam them up ur ass!!!

Well, I think it all comes down to experience under fire and I honestly think that Liddywack has the ..... opioid experience and .... Would you please get that friggin thing outa my face before I break it over your friggin head!!! Pushy New York liberal friggin media. Ahhhh where was I? :/.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump Tweet

Look Pfizer. I am going to make you great again without opioids. You got an ALO-02 Ad Com coming up and you can't rely on Lyin Litwick, Slimey Sean, or the little hornet bastard to get you through it. I'm the only one who can save Pfizer. Give me your vote tomorrow

DT