Openings

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just opinion but I think they would want some stronger candidates to bend that line a lot quicker so they can get 80-110 a share come next fall.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All depends on how much they are willing to pay in order to get those stronger candidates.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Had all the requirements, then some....recruiter did not move me forward. Got jittery with the run down of experience. Does Lundbeck now want wet behind the ear hires? Shocking to experience this from a company that once wanted real experience and strongest candidates. Whats going on with Lundbeck?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I 've read the negative rants on here about the psych expansion. Before I jump into the hiring process, I wanted to get more specifics about the outlook here. I 'm currently in a bad situation at another big Pharma company and hear the same complaints there as I've read here. What is the real deal at Lundbeck Psych? How is selling Brintellix? Do the psychs like it? What other product does this group sell? Are quotas really out of whack and reps do not make much bonus? Are reps really micro managed? Are base salaries really capped out in low 100s?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brintellix is by far the best AD on the market and easiest to differentiate ---- However, our managed care coverage is worse now than it was a year ago and getting even worse month by month. We have the worst copay card on the market. It depends which sales force you are whether it is #1 or #2 in the bag. You will overlap with a boatload of other Takeda and Otsuka reps along with another Lundbeck rep. In my case, I overlap with 19 other people. I could stay home weeks at a time and not be missed. The company doesn't pay for shared credit for a doc with multiple offices and our data/quotas are really messed up. Micromanaged will be on a manager by manager basis - mine does not. Yes salaries are capped and for the first time in 2 years we now have caps on our lunch budgets. If you are looking for autonomy and the chance to make a boatload of money, look elsewhere.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good info thanks. Trying to decide if I should pursue or not.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far as partners. It is what you make it. Communicate with your P1. Whether it is Brintellix or rexulti.

Goals are just like any other pharma. Can be crazy or attainable.

Programs-- we have money for one in the next six months. Doable. Lunches as far as I know there is no budget/limit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES, we DO have lunch budgets starting early next year. First time ever. Micromanagers are becoming more common at Lundbeck than ever before. It's now really no different than a Merck or Pfizer. We all came to Lundbeck to get away from spreadsheet hell, and constant field days. Our "partner's" management thinks that we work for them! Takeda has refused to even match Viibryd's copay card, and is happy with having managed care coverage that is much worse than Viibryd's. The market itself is 98% generics! Otsuka's copay card is great, but samples are few and far between, and managed care coverage is horrible.

Turnover is horrible at Lundbeck, and will very likely get worse in 2016. I can remember the excitement at our first meeting where everyone thought, "WOW, this place is really going to be different than where I came from!" It was, for awhile. Now, with Brintellix stalling, more competition for Maintena, pricing pressure, a poor pipeline, probably a flattening Resulti, you can expect a pressure filled 2016. Pressure to do programs than have virtually no ROI. Spreadsheets to track data (data that nobody has any faith whatsoever in) that's already available. Field days several times a month. Yep, morale is bad and getting worse. Many believe layoffs are inevitable.

I am still hopeful, than possibly we can return to what is was we all signed on for. I really am not holding out much hope for that though.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn pal this sounds more personal. You got issues.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mano company is perfect. We had it good for a couple years and I think we can have it good again.

If there are lunch budgets, so what? Lunches two to three times a week is plenty with all the partners we have.

Programs, I agree with poster above. We have money for one dinner. Schedule it before May 31.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't have a big enough budget for 3 lunches a week and partners?? Are you kidding me? Takeda has half the lunch budget we do and Otsuka ran out of money in October. Offices are shutting down because we are bringing too many people with the same products into them. We don't need gamma and Otsuka doesn't need us. Brintellix will be just as much a success or failure if we didn't add gamma and Rexulti would succeed or fail if Lundbeck wasn't copromoting. And now the powers to be want gamma to have Rexulti??? There will be offices where 6 reps promoting Rexulti will call on the same doctor. That is NUTS. You can spin it anyway you want. There are too many of us going into psych offices.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gamma reps making highest salaries and will have budget money to spend. They'll be like the quarterback of each POD.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a strange response to the person you are referring to post. Everything that person posted is 100% accurate, and you know it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, you have a strange response to the person you are referring to post.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know about this so called Gamma group. I put my name in the hat. If I can get 120k base I'm hopeful I can get a good 2 years out of position which is the new reality of most Pharma jobs now. 2 year deals!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a snowball's chance in hell you're getting 120. And if by chance you did and we on beta found out, there would be a mutiny.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All are not created equal my boy. Let go of the jealousy and resentment. It's not all about you. Embrace your new teammates and and encourage them to be the best that they can be without the personal agenda stuff. Geeeez

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry my friend, you are not worth more than I am.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma companies turn all of their employees into cannibals! Back stabbing, head shrinking, cannibals that enjoy throwing their own under the bus so they can act like vultures and peck on the carcass. Everyone here got screwed on salary and everyone knows who makes what and everyone knows management doesn't give a shit whether you stay or go. No effort made at retention or all the good ASMs would not have left,they got tired of chewing on their reps carcasses.