Open letter to Victor....

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2017 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy was one of the biggest liars of all time.
    His message of, "We have innovative products on the way. We are going to pay bonuses to those who stay. The future is bright and anyone who leaves will be sorry. No layoffs under my watch." all lies. He stayed one year and got out himself. Unbelievable but par for the course with NVS.

Light this thread up in hopes someone from Novartis may actually understand what this guy and others are doing to further ruin Alcon with lies and broken promises to our people. None of this garbage happened until Novartis and their group up liars walked through the door.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree with you more. Four months before the eye care lay off in August, he personally called my co-workers on the day they quit to go to Shire. He called them and promised innovation and stability and told them they were making a mistake to go to a company with one product (which is incorrect). He told them they would be begging to come back in 6 months. He said anything in hopes to convince them to stay. All lies. 4 months later, we had massive layoffs right after he said that the hiring freeze was to "reorganize rural areas for a better quality of life for those that commute". It was the most disgusting sequence of lies I have seen in a long time. How they handled the eye care division layoffs was unethical and unexplainable. Tenure and performance were disregarded and we all became a dollar figure on a piece of paper with a third party company manipulating the territories to oust high paid/tenured reps. And after letting go their top people and people that had dedicated decades to this company, he didn't call one of them to thank to them for their dedication. Yet, 4 months earlier, he readily called all the reps on their way out and lied to them in hopes they would stay. To me, that speaks volume about a person's character and about how this company values/treats their people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing is happening here in Alcon Asia. The North Korea bribery scam was exposed but no change in leadership!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference is Alcon cared about its people, customers and culture. Novartis doesn't care about anything except $$$. These people would sell their children if it made them look good to their boss. The turnover has epic proportions. The very best thing you can do is find something else. It's a scorched earth policy now. Run like that coward Victor did. Doubt he loses one bit of sleep that heartless bold faced liar.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon Asia talents are well distributed to competition- AMO, Zeiss and Allergan. Who's left to keep the boat afloat?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said. Character is something these clowns from NJ know nothing about. Despicable and shameful.
    Good riddance Victor please take the Frenchman with you. You lack character and integrity yet congrats on your promo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up you obsessesed freak. Go get laid, you'll feel better

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the post that home office needs to read. Over and over again, this happened across the country. Yet Victor has the type of character that screams FAST TRACK to Novartis leadership. There is zero morale for those remaining. Zero trust. Laughing on the conference call announcing 100 people were losing there jobs? Come on! My goal is to now do the extreme bare minimum while searching for a better opportunity. The lucky ones are those that received severances. I've spoken to a few recruiters and the second you mention Alcon they say, "what is going on over there?!" The entire industry knows what a joke Alcon under Novartis has become.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asian hookers are cheap. Have 2!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should limit it to three at one time though. Greed is vice.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were the fool for believing him.