Open Letter to Stephanie Greene

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do your job. It's simple. If a manager crosses the line, doesn't do what they're supposed to, write them up. You are a farce HR representative. You're bullshit finger-wagging is doing no one any good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look out. This thread will be removed in 5 4 3 2 1!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add E. Ryan to that too!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice job identifying yourself. I hope you're looking for a new job. HR isn't here for the employees at Sunovion. Sad, but true...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stroganoff erica and even JoAnne when she was here are the most pathetic HR staff I have seen. Do you notice that ever year one of them happen to go to PCE. Are you kidding me? No one has ever voted for Stephanie Eric or Pam Caplin ( for gods sake) to win that award. It's like it's in their contract. We need help in the field hr. We don't need you to protect all these bs managers. Do your job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

see you next Tuesday free Willy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us wish Dean and his crew were back at Sun! Better yet, I wish I went with him and left this sinking ship. Hope that helps!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thx Dean

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're kinda sad you didn't go with him too. That way maybe you'd stop with you "sinking ship" posts that you post constantly and in every thread

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you report HR to when they are just as corrupt as the foolish managers? Big Bertha has more personal problems than she can deal with. Always out on disability herself. No where to be found. Unethical behavior. No follow through.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's unethical to me that she and Jon Coktoasten are allowed to date.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have all noticed this at every PCE and it's complete bullshit. Why do they automatically get a spot each year. How about earning it ladies. When I showed up and saw Pam the first thing was who the f are you and what have you done. Who nominated her

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I have said for years, she is tight with Jon Coktoasten and he has pull in home office

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's really awful about our HR team is the fact that they gossip and make judgements all the time. I've yet to work for a company where HR seems to be this powerful and middle school like. ER is always hovering around Chris and the senior team sharing what we think is something that was discussed only between managers. She gossips and crosses boundaries. How is she still employed. Sad and pathetic

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is completely overrated. They should be employed to make sure health and 401k benefits are filed appropriately. Having nice racks and legs is an added benefit. If they don't meet the above criteria....they should be home making bacon and eggs for the men/women who have real jobs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a stupid RBM if you think you can openly share and trust anything with ER. I could have told you that and I've only been here a year. She loves dirty laundry and loves to share it with everyone. PSA to all my colleague RBMs ----- watch yourself around this chic she's an HR nightmare. Proceed with caution.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disaster of an HR department at Sunovion. I have never encountered anything like them. Don't care don't listen and don't give a damn about anything but their image. They have never helped me in the field. They are too busy kissing all our senior leaders asses so the can go to PCE

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck and Steph WHY DID YOU FIRE ME ?