Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, take your time and do it right. Perlmutter and Rich Murray shortcuts led to disaster.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have friends at Merck and friends at BMS. BMS is so much more of "slow and steady wins the race." They also treat their employees a whole lot better, which is why they now have what is the last of the cream of the Merck crop. 30-some clinical trials for additional Optivo indications...they're doing something right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the guiding light for our Division and the Messiah of sales. Working late tonight at the BB game. I am the asset accumulated.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Asset accumulated"? More weird English from this delusional fool.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of those outside lazy hacks that were hired into our prestigious organization. You are a useless turd. Do us a favor and get out of Merck you are dispised and not wanted. I am the best and will stay the best.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This war was over before it began.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Delusional narcissist.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Narcissistic delusionalist.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again as usual I will be out developing business at the tournament this Saturday. I am the paragon of sales and the monarchs choice of business. Hail Merck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is your name Donald Trump?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off to the links for an early foursome. The Chief of Oncology is always a pleasure to smooze. After the 18 it is off to the 19th! To enjoy the rewards one must interface. I am so far above the sub par interlopers in the Division!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just purchased a number of family passes to SeaWorld to be distributed to key Oncologists. Sales will swimmingly surface!
    I sometimes even surprise myself!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found another perk for my leaders, prepaid gift cards for Omaha Steaks. Prime beef for all. Yum, yum! Scripts, scripts!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found another inducement, based off the old Dine and Dash. The newest perk, Wine and Dash. The selected stop by my local wine store and select from a variety of top wines. Sip Sip, Script Script!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn...you are purely a figment of your own imagination. And a troll.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attended the BB tournament yesterday and witnessed NC advance. Advancement was also highlighted by the Fellows in attendance. A very limited check for libations afterward but will produce multiple RX's! I truly love this job!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My apologies that you are a Carolina fan. I sense the only Rxs you saw were of the variety of kids pounding beers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am Billy Goat Gruff! I spit punks like you into the brink! I sell, I produce, I get the rewards I am just the very top of the sales ladder!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be on the links very soon and securing more business. The opportunity exists for major bonus enhancement! Get out of the house and deserve your paycheck slackers!