Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At first it was mildly amusing. Now it's old, repetitive and untrue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure YOU think it is a listing of falsehoods because you have no idea how to develop relationships and sell. You will be shortly gone!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sponsoring the noon Journal Club at a high priced downtown restaurant today. My oncology staff loves the attention I lavish on them and it really pays off!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The personalized golf balls arrived yesterday. I will be giving them out beginning today on the links. Everything I do turns to gold!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have pretty deep pockets, because I know Merck isn't paying for all this. You must talking about mini-golf.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager has given me carte blanch I can do anything I want any where I want.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am off to the city for the game and ready to entertain the best of my medical staff. My oncologists love the food and libations

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

College ball on the agenda this week. My Chief of Oncology loves bball so I will supply the tickets, fool and libations.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely supplying one of those things just by showing up yourself!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the bball hangout having several libations before the game. The attention to my Chief will reap rewards!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Late night concluded at the Mortons establishment. Top meatery and libation site. More of the same on Thursday!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eatery on this Meatery!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another day at the court begins, lunch, libations and school trinkets. The attention lavished upon my oncology staff guarantees success!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tailgating will be very brisk but the interactive locution with prime time practitioners will payoff. I will be on top of the pyramid.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey bro.... What is locution?... Still got that penis in your mouth?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey ass wipe pick up a dictionary, what an ignorant prick

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The winter is upon us but the days weather was awesome! The team made the playoffs and the office staff enjoyed the pregame festivities!
    Sales will soar a win for my pocketbook.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will entertain my chief oncologists at the local football stadium today and begin my thrust onto the new year. Money to be made!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man did we have a great time! The food and libation was supreme and the company top notch! I cant wait for my bonus!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw Merck screw up in their hiring from the beginning.

They went with the people and friendly faces they knew over hardened, experienced reps and managers who knew the customer landscape and operating environment.

Lots of companies make that dumb mistake but the smugness with which they did it achieved new heights.

It was obvious they didn't know what they had and were bound to screw it all up. At least BMS was once an oncology powerhouse.

Oh well.