Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a great night entertaining a large group of RNs at the local steakhouse. A lively libation hour and food fit for gueens which all of my ladies definitely qualify. It is no wonder I profit from all my night time work in many ways!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left the formulary committee meeting and I reaped the rewards of my customer service and entertainment activities. I now enjoy a top tier position for accumulation of awards for the current year. It is with glee that I can push your noses into the lower rungs of company regards. Delislinging just doesn't cut it! Wish me well!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PD-L1 is low to high range on average.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one stupid fucked up statistical snowflake!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High range for sure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I managed four tickets for that A 10 tournament and will share with top three oncologists. We will arrive on the plain of one of the oncologists and I am paying for the hotel, food and all libations. Delislinger, that is how you get to number one, numerous uno!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

European Union will not pay for Keytruda. This will become a big issue in the States.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

European Union will not pay for Keytruda. This will become a big issue in the States.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck The EU they're a bunch of euro trash moose lum lovers

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the bastards die!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His name is Dean from Pittsburgh...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deans last name is ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking a sojourn to the CC for a long day of tee time with the fellows. Weather balmy and good time to be had by all. 36 holes, late lunch and heavy libations. Tomorrow is scheduled for offshore bonito.and customer interaction. Weekend activities worth all the effort.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spent the night in the Bahamas returning this morning with all objectives obtained. I so enjoy being number one!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just hearing through the grapevine that heads have rolled this morning in the oncology field management. It had to happen a lot of deadwood!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard at it this over the hump day. I work to impress the critical customer base and today that includes liver rounds at Hooters in Daytona. Wings and libations galore!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left the greatest group of customers ever joined. Everyone was enjoying themselves and the ladies were thrilled. All left with gift cards and the prescriptions will flow like a unfettered Mississippi river. I am the best there is! My women actually work and don't screw their peers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Irish eyes are smiling as the final touches are made to next Fridays spring green extravaganza. The Guinness and Jameson ordered in volume. The venue will be the best to offer and the Gift cards will be a great program touch. Attendance will be Hugh and my numero uno position assured. I subjugate to no one!