Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar liar.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PANTS ON FIRE! LOL !!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the last 2 posts are accurate. I think he lives on a galaxy far, far away.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life on the links today with the Chief. Business just continuously grows!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dumb ass sells on an Indian Reservation in N. Dakota.... He smokes peyote with the Chief and then puts his knee pads on .... What a goofball

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just wonder if many of these scumsuckers that denigrate those of us that work and SELL would get out of the house and attempt to contribute life would be positive! Instead these dregs of society just vegetate. What a bunch of losers!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just in from the evening activities. The interactions with the key personnel will drive my success. I lead the division and am the one to envy. I am the greatest!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am actually the best of the best. I succeed where you fail, I sell while you deli, I work while you screw off, I am the vicious hog and will consume your worthless puss oozing carcass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their loss is our gain. Keytruda getting ready to slingshot past Opdivo. Suck it bitches!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As they call this in the industry...

Pure luck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean pure greed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that we are the winners we need to increase the price of the one of a kind therapeutic breakthrough. I don't invest my funds for meager returns. Profits and dividends!
    If you don't like it get out of our company!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS were greedy by treating all patients regardless of PD-L1 status. This greedy strategy worked well to push nivo sales well above pembro sales even though pembro is the better drug. BMS's overdue failure in lung is karmic retribution for their greed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Frazier and his crew be able to handle this opportunity? His track record and strategy seems to be one of being content with participating, not winning.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking several key oncologists to the Ball Game today and heavy discussions will occur and money will be made. So inexpensive to be a winner!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a great time and stayed out very late. I am the best!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spending the day on the links and supplying libations and hardy lunch. The fellows are very appreciated!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several key oncologists would never go to a ball game. But it's fun to imagine things .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The fellows are very appreciated"???