Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have organized a afternoon Mothers Day extravaganza for the oncology staff, nothing spared and all mother's will get posies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a Box at the Derby and mint juleps will flow!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Wednesday off day will be conducting a Kentucky Bourbon Run with all my fellows. The day will conclude with a wild game dinner in the hills and you wonder how I win all the awards and benefits.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are on the bus and on our way, down the hatch!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liver rounds scheduled for this afternoon. My business skills are well known! I love the stage when awards are given!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wad up Dean?.... Ur a dick

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrived at the Clubhouse for an early foursome and then an extended lunch with the key oncologists. I love spending on my professionals!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently sitting in the Sumneytown waiting for my first bloody Mary. The local crew will be in for the ballgame and I understand that the local girlly rep will be attending and teabagging on the pool table!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Early Monday and off to my institutions to solidify my first place award status!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPDIVO granted first approval of a PD-1 inhibitor in Hematology for the Treatment of Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients. Go OPDIVO!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A true salesmen doesn't need FDA approval. Sell off label to everyone and reap the year's end rewards.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New structure includes the selection of one senior oncology rep to assume the status of Academic Manager in all major oncology centers. They will have total responsibility for their team and will be receiving the same salary as a regular manager. Also they will be responsible for their teams promotions etc..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thursday evening and sniffing a yam bag.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info. I called my boss to see if you were correct and you are. I actually am going to UG with approximately 15 others the beginning of June for position training and contract signing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was also informed on my selection see you there!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, ciao!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry no Italian ancestry accepted for these positions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm telling Uncle Guido!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received the travel arrangements for the training program and the agenda looks fast paced and intensive. The HR sessions will be geared towards coaching and people accountability with stern work performance standards. I will enjoy my new responsibilities!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest