Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad you cannot sit back and watch the Optivo indications roll in.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I own the centers due to my relationships. When you are the best you squash the bugs in the sales group. Money in my pocket!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your hand out of my pocket.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is limp Bernie's hand. I work for my money and hoard all I accumulate.Screw the lazy,slothful lowlifes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spent St Pat's day at the Sumneytown Inn buying green suds for the demolition team working on the W.Point campus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The morning will be involved stroking the egos of my oncology pals. The brunch is on order and the libations available. BB all afternoon!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you for your perspective Dean... Now better get off Cafe Pharma before you get caught. Also, you better turn your location service back on ON your IPad ... You think we don't know!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made a bundle yesterday with the hood bookies. Now I will reap a bundle of product initiations. My week will be outstanding!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny stuff douche... The morning will really be involved with stroking your c##k and putting that used phallus in your mouth. But, I will say... You must be a weiner.... Libate yourself dork.... And put on a sweet dress for your evening indulgence... Dickie!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brit wanker much?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lunch at the Academic Club with the Chief of Oncology today where agreements will be solidified. The life of a mover and shaker is magnificent!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lunch behind the Athletic Club where I will be cleaning bathrooms for the Chief today where some of the toilet bowl contents have solidified. The life of a bowel mover and cleaner is pathetic!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As my Dad once told me the world needs honeydippers so I am delighted you have found your place in life.
    Me, I will be getting multiple awards and rewards!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, I heard from three different departments there are no demolition teams there...perchance have you made an appointment with a professional about your psychosis. It's getting really bad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stopped for a quick libation at Mariannos yesterday and had a great chat with the foreman of the demolition team. Most of the W. Pt site gone by fall.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off for an afternoon of spring skiing with the fellows this afternoon concluding with a very special dinner and volumes of the best scotch..My business has never looked better.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weekend festivities will center upon the nursing staff dinner at Mortons
    I love including the parameds into my targeting efforts!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The party was a Hugh success. Did not end until midnight and Uber was very welcome. Chocolate eggs will be delivered today!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done some diggin into Merck and BMS Q1 2016 vs. Q4 2015 U.S. Sales.

Keytruda: Q1 2016-133M
    Q4 2015-132M

Opdivo: Q1 2016-594M
    Q4 2015-410M

Time for chunks of it Rollin downhill from AS. Indictment of Onco leaders