One more insult from Pfizer

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer savings accounts will now cost everyone $44 in fees every year...subject to change at their whim.
    PF&*k you Pfizer. Rolling it all over to Vanguard.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with Pfizer for 25 years. Ever since Ian Read became CEO, he has done nothing but screw employees by cutting benefit after benefit. He has a "NO JERK" policy. He is the biggest JERK, along with his hatchet man, Frank D'Amelio, CFO. He is charging everyone an administrative fee of $44.00 per year, nickel and diming. This JERK will soon be able to bring back BILLIONS from overseas. Do you think he will restore some of the benefits with all this cash. No way, he will continue his financial engineering, to enhance all his stock options. The guy is a JERK, that is the bottom line.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with Pfizer for 25 years. Ever since Ian Read became CEO, he has done nothing but screw employees by cutting benefit after benefit. He has a "NO JERK" policy. He is the biggest JERK, along with his hatchet man, Frank D'Amelio, CFO. He is charging everyone an administrative fee of $44.00 per year, nickel and diming. This JERK will soon be able to bring back BILLIONS from overseas. Do you think he will restore some of the benefits with all this cash. No way, he will continue his financial engineering, to enhance all his stock options. The guy is a JERK, that is the bottom line.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is why i work 10-2, t-th

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That includes office days and administrative tasks I hope!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSO F'n LOUTLEY!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They know you guys hardly work that's why they do these things. And why do you guys complain about your partners not working when the average rep doesnt? The audacity that some of you have! You're being paid for a 40 hour week not a 10, you're just as crooked!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All major pharmaceutical companies are cutting benefits little by little. Companies (unlike the government) want to save money. They do what is best for them and not you; get used to it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retiree here, 37 yrs with PFE. They halved our retiree life insurance without a word. Great company turned to shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So greedy and sad! The only way to stop this is for the employees to take a stand.

This is one of the most corrupt industries in many ways, I would never advise anyone to go into this industry. No one who looks at this site can change anything, employees need to take a stand.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 1990s called and wants its comment back.

Those were the good ol' days, you shipshit. We actually have to work now and are tracked by various means.

But thanks for dropping by our board.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#9 Halved your life insurance? Usually employees pay for their own life insurance after retirement in any firm I have heard of. Even if you get half (and they are paying?) you are ahead of the game. Be thankful.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the hell up, bitch. U work for me. I own u!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit a nerve, sweetie?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, yes, I will always be eternally thankful for all Pfizer has given me. We earned our pay, we actually worked for our rewards, while you shits do nothing but cater lunches, pad your expense accounts and leave your homes twice a week for 2 hrs.
    You and those like you are the reason for the demise of Pharma.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha! Who do you think you're shitting? You clowns don't know what work is and never will.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#13 No I do not!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

relax, i am driving UBER during the week making ~$150-$200 a week in prizers company car!! stop complaining and play the game...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bish please, you'd die in a real sales job!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm with the guy that said t-th, 10-2. catch me if you can fu*kers