Oncology

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure I'll get a few rude responses, as this site always warrants some, but...can anyone give me some realistic insight into the oncology positions. What's the typical day like, training, expected comp, do you wear scrubs or dress attire, and so forth. The good, the bad, and the ugly...I'm trying to find out what the real expectations are for this position.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good - great products, they MIGHT get you in the door but unlikely to see the doctor
    the bad - terrible access, one of the worst specialities for access
    the ugly - a pod of at least 5 but more likely 6 where everyone wants to be the chief and no one wants to be follower with high potential for a litany of clashes.
    Typical day - driving around praying someone, anyone will see you. doesn't really matter what you wear since the chances of anyone giving you the time of day is close to zilch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS has great oncology meds but the division is the WORST in the industry. They act like its such a coveted job but they hired r*****s with this last expansion - mainly to not piss off the existing reps - Reps are hired, and then usually quit within the month. They need to realize that no one with any sales chops wants any part of this bullshit division

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on. I know someone who just went over there in this last expansion. Its a perfect fit for someone who doesn't want to work much with all of those overlays.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try working for girl bobby, she'll cut your lip with her blade

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salary? Bonus?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B is an untrustworthy snake. Never believe she is sincere

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on your experience , the need of the manager and your negotiation capacity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True B is a self serving, ruthless Region