Oncology Offers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2016 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in and want out. And it will happen soon. This is insane - six freaking people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so why did you go for it if you're just adding to the clusterfuck that is destroying already God awful access to physicians??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company sucks. Get over it and leave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one in here works for BMS or is unhappy. My guess is mostly interviewing reps like myself looking for info. Some have their panties twisted because they were not selected. I like the bed checking advice. Hoping there's still a chance and I didn't also shit in my bed and get chosen from the masses.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#truthhurts

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, aren't there enough of you people already? I feel like I run into BMS oncology reps all of the time right now. It's rare in oncology to feel like you see a million reps working at the same place. Are you guys resurrecting the POD model from 1995? If so, we are all f'd in terms of access. Stop over hiring!!! You are killing everyone that works in oncology with your BS primary care model. Puke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there are too many of us. It sucks. I am looking to get the heck out of here and go work for a real oncology company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Most hires are PCP reps looking to break into ONC sales so they don't know any different than the massive POD system. BMS knows it too and it's why they hire PCP reps here. Somebody mentioned cluster F and that exactly what it is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 = 1

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very happy here. We are paid and treated well. Can't wait for some of the disgruntled old folks to move on though. A few negative reps in the bunch, but they will be in a home soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that you Bobbie?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very accurate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash: the POD model IS primary care model. Oncology is even worse. Drive around, hang around Starbuck's and praying someone replies to flash mail.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Being passed over for a drug with a massive, massive failure turns out to be not so bad after all. You people are a joke, everyone knows oncology offices have no use for reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact of the matter is, you were still passed over and always will be.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. I didn't bother to interview for the primary care position of oncology, but I know several who did (internal and external) and were not given offers. They are not exactly losing sleep over it any more either.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You saved BMS some time then. Surely you would have shit the bed just like your "friends" did. That's why they were losing sleep, it was the shit in their bed, not the rejection.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the oncology rep posting during working hours. Regardless of what time zone you reside, you posted this when you should have been selling Opdivo, esp. in the face of poor showing. This is just more evidence of what oncology reps do. Or don't do (actually work).

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest