Oncology Expansion

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2016 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am CV Specialty ( exhaling..) yes sadly. I had interest in the oncology position. My CTL told me not to bother applying unless I had 2 years of consecutive Top 20% performance last 2 years. An impossibility... given no customers will prescribe Nonetivity due to fear of bleeding.
    To the top 20, high science degrees?
    In all earnesty good luck to you.
    Be well

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your CTL is correct. Applicants must be the top of the top and no one in CV comes close!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true... Some ctl's are hiring based on political correctness... Not even caring about science or Onc experience.... Hello Missy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tee off in fifteen minutes. Four oncology fellows and the chief. I have reserved a fabulous lunch with extensive libations. I work eight days a week 25 hours a day and that is why I am the top of the pyramid.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy and don't forget your rfm sign in sheet! I keep mine on the dash of the golf cart, near the Key literature and bucket o beers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello.... I am Seattle Blonde.... I love my new sexy team here at Merck oncology.. We aim to please... Isn't that right Fitzzey!.... I make the decisions now and I hire only the best looking hard body humans for knockout eye candy!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really cheap, I have beverages delivered at each hole by a sleek looking babe! No wonder you are not successful, what a dude!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is always worthwhile to handout a value add at the 19 the hole, dinner certificates, monogramed golf balls or a fine bottle of their favorite libations!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The three oncology salesmen that produce the results are the best it the group and they do get the perks. I just love mine!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who has interviewed heard anything one way or the other?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager comment was not to apply unless you had Oncology sales experience.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have hired no need to notify the lowlifes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CTLs are still interviewing the next week or two....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Several Primary Care reps are getting interviews.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its a good think nobody takes a closer look to see exactly what kind of access you fine folks really have. As in next to zero

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ballpark was a total success. I am forever on top! Money to be made!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oncology interviews are wrapping up this week . Offers being put together in some territories today

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If selected you will be one lonely person. No current oncology rep will associate with you. My customers are mine never yours!

20. Work Work ...

Work Work ... new user

Yes- I received an email invitation to interview.