Oncology Defections in Midwest

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2015 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on in Missouri, Kansas & Colorado? Apparently they have had 6 reps in the same district either leave or transfer due to a new manager(Chris H). Rumor is he's a complete idiot, came from GSK vaccine with no oncology experience. Unless you're in desperate need of a job, beware!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that the DBM is a total douche...potential rapist, pedophile, serial killer. That is probably why his reps are dropping like flies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He can't find anyone to fill the open spots. The word is out he is a complete douche, and no one will work for him. Launching a product with 75% of the team resigning, good luck!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to call HR! The manager( CH) is the most unproductive, unprofessional, under qualified, manager out there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people left or resigned under this manager? Above post said, six? Is he still a manager?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing happened in Boston with a nutcase DM who was finally forced to resign after a wirlwind of defections and inappropriate behaviors. She supposedly threaten a rep physically. Don't go to HR

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard rumors that Lanelle has said if a DBM does not have at least 1 rep on plan, they are not doing their job. Atlanta DBM has had 4 reps leave in one year......
    I've also heard of another DM who has had 7 reps leave. All this with Opdivo being introduced?
    A manager friend of mine with another company had every I/O rep apply for a recent position at his company.
    Murdo, time to investigate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh DM Martin, that stool pigeon is a looney bird

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBD is a crazy one too. Not fun to work for unless your into what she is. women.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IO DBM in CHI-town needs to go. She is bad news.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Total BIOTCH. thinks cause she has an Rx degree, that's she is better then everyone else. Go back to counting beans baby.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there are quite a few in oncology who are clueless. The expectation is 2.5 calls/day? Really? Every other Oncology company in the USA has higher expectations for their reps. I have never seen such a waste of time, the sales team here is not well thought of in the industry. Maybe the ones that are leaving are doing so because they want to work for an Oncology company that's respected and managers that will lead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.5 for the elite ITS. 4.5 for CPS peons.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DBMS do suck. No value. At least mine. But I do like selling Opdivo. Just biding my time to another IO agent comes out with s good company. Not impressed at all with BMS culture. Just got mandatory training requirements today at 6 am today a SATURDAY during Christmas week. About sums it up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. That is really bad. I know several reps who are checked out til the beginning of 2016. When is this due?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got message from RBD that we don't have to do the training until we get back from break and disregard email from Sat. Thank god.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you have a realistic RBD. Wish I could say the same. No disregard email in my inbox.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey douche face, just suck it up and do it while you're bitching here, you'd be done by now. I'm pretty sure that whatever time you spend completing the training can be "taken" after the holidays without a hickup. Then again, you'll likely be looking for that next job to hop to in 2016

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to my RBD today and they comfirmed a soft deadline for training. They are not going to hammer anyone that does not complete it on time. They said we have until Jan 8th as a true hard stop.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine said the same. Gonna enjoy break for sure. Put this crazy shit behind me for.a week and then cheat my ass off to pass. God love this f'd up company.