Oncology crowded

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, merck oncology is too crowded. we all know that merck only responds to BMS action. BMS hires more people, so Merck oncology responds. No one is happy.

Merck oncology is passive. not innovate. not interesting.

now merck wants to hire team "D" FLEX? WTF
    FLEX = fuck (the) lame executives X (soon to be X as in "canned") @ Merck

Please start firing people so I can get my severance!!!

Really, you should only reply if you work in merck oncology environment. It's obvious when people respond to oncology threads and are not in the division. Stop the lame back and forth annoying and ignorant comments (there must be some idiot who does the same type of comments on every company board?)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post! WTF is right. A flex rep in addition to 3 up in kiddie pool size territories. Throw in OKAM, ODS, RA, NE, and can you say clusterf---?

Accounts already pissed about 6 BMS termites per territory. How is the routing going? Stupid PC buffoonery!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will personally sink this 3up nonsense. No one plays in my backyard but ME! Now buzz off!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy now... Here is what we do... One day on... One day off... Need 3 people willing to see the customers, sell the drug... And then get the phuck out of the way.. That adds up to 3 days a week. Work hard 3 days a week... Making your $140 K plus bonus... Go as long as this buffoonery continues!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear new hire expansion C, good luck. You will need it. No one on your Merck team is excited you are here. No offices will be happy to see you. Very few offices will ever see you. I hope I don't like you, because I am not going to help you. Sorry. This is a job for one person per territory.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have already sabotaged the new hires. My offices have been notified and instructions have been given to the staff that they will see only me and the exclusion also includes the manager and marketing personnel.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope your salary is not the highest, as you will be first gone with eventual layoffs when sales stall.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey now, just in. I am a PC rep and was conversing with my fellow delislingers today. We were discussing how the new Onc teams were fools n tools! The arrogance is too funny. My peeps and I were laughing about you fools bragging about $$$. All of us delislingers are around 41 with 20 years in. Our salaries are the same as yours BUT we have a sweet pension, ha ha ha. You fools get a piddly 'savings plan' worth jack. Since you came in in the last few years, again, you get jack! As my fellow delislingers downed a few beers we exchanged $ stories, not one had less than 600k free $ sitting in the lump sum pension fund. Not one had less than 500k in their 401k. Yes, you fools are paid good but you won't be here long enough to save jack. Bahaaabahaaa

Sling on my pc delislingers. These outside poser onc reps are being temporarily used then canned. High science, these tools have business duhgrees from state skools (hehe) and act all that.

Sling on.....:p

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound jealous. Did you ever think of the reps that have been here 20 years+ that are in oncology with the higher salaries and the pension and 401k you discussed above?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one nasty place.......its Merck's decision to expand, not the reps interviewing.....

I interviewed. Appears to be a smoke screen. Maybe all hires will be internal, so you guys don't have to piss an moan.

I want to work, I will work. I will not let my team mates carry all the responsibility of the territory. I know the market, I've had success. Due to previous company reorg, I need a job.

Thanks for the reassurance.

I

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry asshole, I have been in since the inception of this fine and professional group. Prior to that I have been here for decades. I never associate with you delislinger useless turds. I associate only with pros not uneducated slobs!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please we all know that most cannot carry an educated conversation and still have zero idea on what your territory is doing.

Wondering who makes the most.. The morons or those that have tenure and know the business.

Go cry yourself back to primary care.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have observed those conversations, deli all right, diet or regular, dessert or can I box up leftovers for your dinner.