Oncology crowded

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 up is not going to work in this environment

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is thinking this stuff up? 3 up? Wasn't that an early 90's thing? Oh yeah, we work for merck-20 years behind the times.

FU Merck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 up doesn't work in any environment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO oncologist is going to see more then one rep from a company. Be prepared, the one competent rep will do the job the others will just create trouble! As a stock holder I am pissed and will sell when appropriate.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock holder my ass. 3 up might work. Too many lazy OSR's out here will be exposed soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are foolish to own this stock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comment is further proof that only the worst of the worst remain at Merck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHaBahHa.... The reps they are hiring now are terrible.. They are overpaying and getting ass kissers... They did a study and said if they did not go 3 up they would lose as much as 631 million dollars.. BahaBaHa... Sales leadership believes everything marketing says... What a group of rotating guys and dolls.... You all are just marvelous... Make sure you put your make up on thick.... So you can look good when you pontificate about how great you are!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit study Surround Sound job justification. A lot of people are trapped in UG, and want to escape.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one major moron. Two, three or more doesn't and never has worked. Stop with your dumb ass insight!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS has 6-7! 3 is nothing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one don't give a shit. Two is over staffed I don't need another distraction in MY territory. The oncology staffs belong to me and me alone. I don't ned to share a bonus with anyone!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wearing golf shorts and a baseball cap to my Onc interview. I know I am just there to fill a required seat!

This last minute stuff stinks, total chaos.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes indeed... Fill that seat as long as you can... Two years!... That is still not bad for the $$ you will be getting... Big dollars for 2 years... Then the shit will roll...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuh Q

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can show up nude and you will still not get consideration. I know who I am hiring way before the games begin.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuh Q

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There maybe a singular exception to the nude issue depends upon my visual clarity and the Picasso like figure. Still your chances are slim to none!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a come to Jesus meeting with the newby. The territory belongs to me not another hang on.