ONC in TX

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there two openings for oncology in Texas? I know there isn't an expansion or anything. What's going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at the manager. Several reps left his district last year too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highest turnover district within the entire Oncology franchise! Only 7 territories in district, and 4 reps have left in past 12 months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go for it! With that many reps run our of a job, I smell promotion. Perhaps even a Directorshp in the new future. That means the district will loom after.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Everything is well now. You boys quit hating.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time I go to a meeting and see that manager, I just laugh and laugh. What a clown.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would not laugh if you worked for that manager. What a great feeling to know you worked so very hard only to be forced behind ... That behind... Clown is the nicest word I can think of... My life under this idiots guidance is no laughing matter. ...and there goes all respect or OBI. We are turning into al those Centoor nightmare people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will never turn into those Centecor people. We have been and will continue to be this organization. Did you see the pipeline reports? It is all Oncology, period. Don't be misled and quit reading this tabloid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that when managers are not leaders it is hard to love your job. Instead, you are forced to work for an inept fool. Yes. ONC is the future but if they continue to hire people like this why not go elsewhere?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Poor treatment is a great reason to leave. Look at those who left in the last year...all happy and making more money. Not treated like a child either. If they can't weed these idiot managers out pipeline or not, it will be over.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw this guy in San Diego. Seriously how did he get here? I'm sorry if you are working for this guy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trouble from the head down. RB and JW must be kicking themselves this morning as Amgen just took the crown jewel for R&D in Onc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a tool. He is the #1 reason 4 of his reps have left in the past 12 months. However, he has an excuse for each one and none of them are "his fault".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% nut job. Are we really going to keep this joke up? Is it time to leave? This crap management is spreading.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the manager we like the least?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the pun! His name is well fitting for describing someone liked the LEAST.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. Is this the new model of JBI management? I think so. Nobody with any self respect wants the job now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the least capable manager still in this position? No pun intended.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because subpar is now the new normal. It's sad.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more funny is that large women who hired him..... Two words... SALAD BAR!!!