Old , used cars

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my email to order- Malibu, legacy, sonata, fusion hybrid or altima. Yay for no recycle- better order before they catch it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basic Altima or loaded Sonata? Thoughts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the legacy is the most loaded vehicle on the list. The Sonata person I test drove with said the package listed on Wheels is no longer available for the 2017 sport version-- although Wheels may have its own deal with these car companies for certain packages. Sonata was probably a little more spacious than any vehicle on the list. You might want to call wheels and verify if the Premium package is available still for the '17.

Personally I like the feel and quietness of the Altima best and the features are fine. I do wish the Altima would have seat heaters as they are nice for winter conditions but the remote start will help with that. That said go test drive your top picks and see what best suits your needs. Some of the features on the Legacy were really nice- such as the braking system which automatically breaks if you have a car in front of you stopped and you are not stopping and theres a warning system for when you cross the lines on the road too (it can be turned off). With more electronic features, the higher the opportunity for issues potentially too and I have had my fair share of issues with the Legacy in the past.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much! I appreciate the insight.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree . I just looked at all 5 models this morning with my wife . The legacy was very basic . It didn't even have power seats . I guess everyone has their own opinion . I hate malibus , however the 2017 has the most features . The Apple play was awesome ! Go to all the dealerships .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Malibue is piece of shit it almost killed me a number of times , they finally took it back , 30 years of being a rep , Chevy cars are shit . Power seats for the driver on legacy , best cars I have ever owned and had as company cars .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you guys worried about , you are all getting old rep cars !cat

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the vehicles on the list have power driver side seats. I believe Sonata had power to both front seats but could be wrong and Sonata also has the Apple Play which is a very nice feature. Like I said in my post, people should test drive what they are interested in to see what best suits them whether it is from comfort or features stand point. We are lucky to be some of the few who have the opportunity this round to choose from 5 cars. I was able to order but others have been assigned cars from our "focus to win" transitions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the dealership I went to didn't have them in stock either . The legacy I looked at didn't have power seats or any upgraded features . I wasn't impressed . But the Ford was nicer than I expected . Smaller trunk , but leather . We are the lucky few . After the last 3 cars I have had , it's about time I get a new car .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I narrowed my choices down to Legacy and Sonata. Which of those would you choose?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sonata is the best.. Seat warmers and leather

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did not see anything about leather seats on the options listed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone I know got the email to order a new vehicle.

Have they also started contacting people to take possession of a surplus vehicle from fleet as they indicated?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the final interview stages. Would you guys mind answering the following questions please?

1. What do they do for new employees? Used/old cars? Any choice of vehicle given to newbies?
    2. Any SUV options?
    3. Any option to use my personal vehicle instead of AZ fleet?

Thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually gets the car that was used by the former rep in territory unless they were promoted and keep the car for new position..then you would probably still get a used car. No SUV options and no personal car use.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing, that new vehicle selectors were going out. Anyone else get one?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

emails went out to those receiving a "surplus" vehicle. They'll be contacted to turn in their old vehicle and receive their "new" vehicle. Not sure how long it actually takes to hear from the fleet vendor to arrange the actual exchange.