Oh Manager, my Manager... you are dumb

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HUMBLE PIE
    3 eggs
    1 stick butter, melted
    1 1/2 c. sugar
    2 tbsp. flour
    2 tbsp. vinegar
    1 tbsp. vanilla
    1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, butter, sugar, flour, vinegar and vanilla. Blend well. Pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 45 minutes.

Smells like victory!!!!!! Happy holidays everyone I love each and every one of you. Can't wait to have some powdered eggs with you this Feb!!

Signed,

Santa

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm.

Initials please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orapharma reps like ORAL!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thanks. I like my paychecks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager likes doing oral on me!! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it matter who it is? Managers should be required to interviewed for their own job when a company is acquired by another company. Can't wait to see how they waste our time at the next NSM during breakouts.

Valeant would be wise to sit in on these meetings to evaluate how effective our management team is at communication and selling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel so bad. I want to end the year strong even though I won't hit goal but my Manager hinted that he wants me to keep pushing. I've been looking under every rock to sell boxes but it's not there. I feel that I would be more effective staying away from offices till the new year.
    Why so much pressure when so many in our region are missing the number. So stupid!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you can do the alternative, do absolutely nothing for the remainder of December and feel good about yourself at your current sales level; another option would be to show that you work hard no matter where you are, because after all..that's what your paid for, right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Matt

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heart MAtt

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does it show that I work hard if it is not represented in sales? This is exactly the reason why people sell, right? Aren't we paid to boost sales? If I have no offices left to call on and i'm well over $8,000 away from 90%, why would I burn up a few single box orders that could help me in January/February? Do you think my Manager will pat me on the back because I sold 3 or 4 single boxes to get to 88% but I drove 700 miles to get it? Get a clue, doofus!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know you do, Balsamo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, we are in sales to make money. We all know this. We should work hard and smart to make our numbers to make the money. That is a given.

The problem lies in where someone is expected to work 24/7 to make that happen with what we do. Family life becomes secondary and that is expected. I have worked for people like that before. One manager in particular told me once that he believed "life revolves around work". Was he successful, yes. Did he live a whole life, HELL NO!!! I watched this guy go thru relationship after relationship. He finally got married to a very submissive woman who wanted to be just a stay at home mom and raise the kids and do what hubby said (I call this Leave it to Beaver syndrome). I know this not from guessing, but from her own mouth, so this is not an assumption.

We all know that the life of a salesperson can be a rollercoaster ride, but at some point you have to put it down and walk away to work on the other parts of your life as well. Otherwise you will make yourself miserable and everyone else around you miserable as well.

It really is that simple folks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California manager quit yesterday. 2 managers in 3 months. "Houston, I know I have said this 500 times in the last 13 months, but here I go again...We have a problem"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is such a refreshing post to read. I can appreciate the point you're clearly making. My only disconnect here is that I love this company and the products. They're aren't the best by any means with high prices and low coverage but I am motivated to sell them. I just can't stand to be around my Manager or listen to him speak. He's such a liar! I'm beyond shocked that he's lasted as long as he has. His length of tenure here scares me to the point where his superiors (Matt) are blinded by his lack of sales ability and I will have to wait until he leaves or is recognized for being a bad Manager before I can move up or over to another Valeant vacancy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we do. It's Matt Coggin. Hi Matt! You aren't respected in any way and we all want you to go away. Can you please go away? Please? While you're packing, take some of your Managers with you.

18. Manager in Cali quit or fired? She was not qualified

It's just too bad she can't take Matt with her! Maybe he pushed her out? He has to blame someone ! Who will take that job? No thank you!!

19. Manager in Cali quit or fired? She was not qualified

It's just too bad she can't take Matt with her! Maybe he pushed her out? He has to blame someone ! Who will take that job? No thank you!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad Managers to go as well? Which ones? I have my thoughts.