Offers

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Offers, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have they taken this approach?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One word CHEAP! If you want to build a best in class sales force you can't do it by offering salaries 20k less than the industry average in CNS. Smart reps will walk away unless they are unemployed and really need the pay check. Be careful

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to the Chicago event. Got an offer this week. 87k. I am coming from contract sales at 79k. Previous gig I was making 98k. This offer is way too low for a dedicated specialty position. It's actually embarrassing. Gonna pass so good luck to the candidate who takes my spot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, these offers are low. I have not heard anything yet. Was told I'd get a "no thank you" email if it was a no but I've gotten nothing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My god that's all they're offering? I'm in primary care with 5 years experience and was told I don't meet the qualifications for a psych acct mgr. My current salary is $90K at my company. So what I'm reading here is that these "specialty" positions are paying less than what primary care reps are making. Pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck rep here. Lundbeck has really low-balled a lot of reps. They think we don't talk about our salaries, but we do. It has gotten tougher to sell Brintellix since launch, because managed care coverage is now WORSE than when we launched, and our #1 competitor has a copay card that is worth $50 more per month to patients than ours. We have to coordinate going to the bathroom with Takeda reps that become pissed if we are not in our/their psych targets every week, even though our territories are at least twice their size. We don't get sales credit for at least 6 months if a new MD moves into our territory. All of this has not change since day one. Now we have to deal with another Japanese company in selling what is nothing more than a me-too drug. Our pipeline is very, very thin.

If you are in need of a job, and get an offer, take it. if you are working for another company, think twice before you come here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

87 ! Wow ! I got 96 at previous job , CNS. Also on contract but it's flex . I mAke 50 k 3 days a week and 35 k in bonus last year. That's terrible :(

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also heard nothing ! I didn't get reject email either . I was told sept but it all seems odd !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is Pretenders! They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. They need to put their money where their mouth is. It's all a fraud and nothing but a wannabe company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was not told September and no told "no" just that the decision was not made yet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any one know about the managers in chicago and milwaukee? Any insight?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am waiting to hear back from my interview for a territory close to there but I think the manager I interviewed with is not out of Chicago.

Did you interview in Chicago? I am still waiting to hear!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who had a f2f up to this point had it in Chicago at hiring event.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True but that poster did not indicate if they'd had a f2f yet so that's why I was asking.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless You can meet the hiring DM locally, all preliminary interviews will be over the phone. That's the recruiter phone screen, and the DM screen. F2f will be in Chicago early Sept. And that's where you'll do the panel interview, final interview, and offer interview.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not making light of reps really needing a job but these Gamma jobs selling a "me too" drug and paying 90k for specialty reps is very lame. Reps with a options won't settle for this. Shame in the company for being so cheap and trying to under cut the market pay scale.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met my hiring manager locally. Went to Chicago for second f2f. Did not get the offer until 10 days after that. To my knowledge they do not make on-the-spot offers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received my offer last week. It's lower than what I am currently making. Spoke to the DM and was told that he couldn't get it over 100k. I have until midweek to turn it down which I most likely will.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an offer of 102k. I too am making more currently. I cannot believe they expect me to take a pay cut? I am just not sure what they are thinking but given the pay and disadvantaged formulary status of Lundbeck's products, I turned the offer down.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard back that I will be moved forward to the hiring event in Chicago in about a month. I don't know if I can hold out that long because I will have other offers on the table by then. Plus it sounds like they're low balling the offers so I might eventually pass on this.