Offers

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Offers, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Offers

Offers Guest

Let the fun begin.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my reject email.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ugh! That sucks. I better check my email :(

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your rejection mention the hiring they plan to do in September or was it just "no thanks"?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just your basic rejection letter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks and I'm sorry

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the wait until sept ! Ugh ..
    No rejection just wait and see if you are still interested in sept .
    So strange

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't imagine they hire me if they are having me wait until September !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the whole September thing is strange. I mean it's like they are having people "warm the bench" just in case or something

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like it's either a test to see if I wait or a we are not sure we want you so we need to size you up next to others !
    Regardless I have a job now so it's ok , ! Going to keep interviewing with other company's too. Kinda disappointed it's takinf this long.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm currently on the psych team and wondering why they are waiting so long to hire the new team. We were told a late August start date?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 8/24

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone get an offer email?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet it will be a call. But I'm only guessing...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get a call today ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no. but I figure NOT getting the "we are considering other candidates..." email is a GOOD sign and the call will come :) They said they interviewed all week and traveled home Friday. So let's say that is the case, they have to make their top selection and get that info to HR. Then they have to decide salary, etc. and these things take a day or two, I bet. Plus, as long as they go out this week, everyone can give two weeks notice without issue.

I hope I am right lol.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting my offer letter any day. I have jumped through all of the hoops. Hope I have made the right decision coming here. From what I read here on CP, the company sounds like it has done a 180, and turned towards big pharma. I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you say they are waiting until Spetember.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people were told to hang in there until September and they may be hiring again. I think for the rest of us no Jews is good news. I also think offers will be made by phone and not email.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean "news" not "Jews" autocorrect ugh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to burn one down....Email received :)