Off The Clock

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Gabby01, Sep 3, 2015 at 1:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Gabby01

Gabby01 Guest

Touchpoint is quite innovative in how they require us to work off the clock.
    Demanding admin work and not allowing enough time within their parameters. This is a violation of labor laws and should be stopped.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the world of Pharma! If you don't like it, you need to find another job. You will NEVER find a Pharma company that pays overtime.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am talking about a part time contract hourly position. They don't pay benefits and limit your documented hours to 24 per week. However, in order to do what is demanded, one has to work 5-10 hours a week off the clock. Multiplied by approximately 450 reps over many years this is substantial. Publicis knows what they are doing, they just haven't been caught yet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right! Thank you so much for stating this! It seems like most of the people on the part time contract are mindless sheep and have no clue as to what is going on!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they are requiring us to get registered on DocuRep, which requires several hours of work, again, off the clock. Full time job, part time pay and no benefits. Great for Publicis/Merk, of course it is illegal but who cares, right?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're dumb enough to work the extra hours for no pay, you deserve to be screwed. My policy is no pay, no work. Publicist can kiss my red ruby ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they are requiring a mandatory 5 hour dinner meeting off the clock at our sales meeting. Guys, we are on contract. Pay us $30 an hour to attend your crappy dinner

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

450 reps, averaging 5 hours a week "off the clock", 50 weeks for at least the last five years equals almost $17,000,000 dollars in back pay owed!

Not to mention the back taxes owed to the good ole IRS

Just send me a check!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a bigger lier because you DO NOT WORK A FULL 8 hour work day!!! you work a 6 hour day and that's your admin time if you want them to nickel and dime your day nickel and dime the admin time duh please go get another job!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, everyone is trying to get out of this hell hole. No one is proud to work here. This is no doubt the bottom of the barrell of Pharmaceutical Sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right about that. No one wants to admit they work for Publicis. Some reps even refuse to wear their name tags because they are embarrassed they work for a contract company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom of the barrel is PDI You are paid by the hours you work. PDI we are paid per call or signature. Not dignified and crappy